More About BUBRA007
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Great as a main dish,side, or appetizer!
After failing to find an ice cream recipe that doesn't require sweetened condensed milk, half & half, whipping cream, or evaporated milk, I decided to make my own. This recipe calls for whole milk (fat needed for mouth feel- so many low fat ice creams taste more like ice milk). Also, I don't use artificial sweeteners, I'm not sure how they would hold up being that this mixture is cooked prior to being frozen.I also don't think the savings in calories is worth the potential health risks :)
A wonderful hearty soup for cold winter nights!
This is a very light and healthy version on a classic!
This dish can be used as a dip for graham crackers or ginger snaps, or cut up apples, or can be eaten alone.
This is a fat free twist on a classic favorite, enjoy!
Easy and good!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chewy Cupcake Brownies
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps ( P.F. Changs)
- Tomato Soup
- Crispy Peach Cobbler
- 100 Calorie Blueberry Muffins
- Zucchini Ribbons with Lemony Bread Crumbs
- Runner's Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
- Creamy Watermelon Salad
- Creamy Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Low Fat Spinach Lasagna
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Warm You Up Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Peanut Butter Hershey Kiss Cookies w/Chocolate Drizzle
- Honey Banana Bread