More About SHAZPATT
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I will never use a prepared mix again. This is really easy to make. You can mix it up the night before and leave it in the fridge overnight to save time the next morning. The recipe was given to me using melted butter, sugar, white flour and 2% milk. I subbed out.
Super easy and delicious breakfast! Add peppers, mushroms or change up the meat to turkey sausage. I serve it with fruit and a slice of toast.
This is a pretty simple slow cooker stew which is easy to taylor to what you like and have in your fridge, Add frozen peas or canned beans, turnip or used sweet potatoes. Just good 'ole comfort food.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Easy Homemade Nutella (Chocolate Nut Butter)
- Three-Cheese Macaroni from 'The SparkPeople Cookbook'
- Faux Potato Salad
- Tuna and White Bean Salad
- CAKE: Easy Banana Cake
- Peanut and Sesame Noodles
- Chocolate Bean Cupcakes
- Whole Wheat Pasta with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Chicken Croquettes
- Garden Potato Salad
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Birthday "Beets" Cake and Frosting
- Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Crisps
- mint chocolate chip meringue cookies
- Apple Crisp
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
- Turkey Scallopini with Garlic & Herbs