More About HISARTIST
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This pancake recipe uses Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix, and adds an extra protein punch with the addition of whey protein.
You can add Sour Cream or Guacamole to this recipe if you choose. The Nutrition calculations do not include sour cream or guacamole.
This is a recipe I took from the July 2009 Oxygen Magazine. If the beans are rinsed, it cuts the sodium by about 30% (total sodium per serving of 440 mg).
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Spring Cupcakes with Citrus Icing
- Shrimp Creole
- Chewy Brownies (Gluten free, sugar free)
- BLT Potato Snacks
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Nathan's Two-Thumbs-Up Ratatouille
- Spaghetti Squash Marinara
- Oxygen No-Bake Protein Bars
- Almond milk Rice Pudding
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Herb Crusted Salmon Fillets
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Vegetarian Chili
- Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Baked Chicken Salsa