More About HOJO24
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
The original recipe called for regular pasta and pepperoni. I replaced these with whole wheat pasta and a little bit of prosciutto. It's by no means "light" but certainly lighter than the original! Can be made healthier with less oil, more veggies.
Vegetarian mexican casserole. Using spaghetti squash instead of any tortilla (which often contain hydrogenated oils).
Blended drink I discovered in St. Thomas/St. John, USVI. Delicious, very boozy. NOT LIGHT. Over 500 calories.
You can add more or less of just about any ingredient for your taste. For less fat, omit Tahini, increase Yogurt (this will make it a bit more smooth (in which case use less water and/or lemon juice).
Using leftover mashed potatoes, add a few more ingredients, cook em up, yum.
This recipe is calculated using shrimp. You can use white fish or scallops, also yummy, but different nutritional counts. I serve with brown rice.
Hearty. Comfort food.
We call this Midwest food in our house. Good comfort food.
Great way to throw together leftover chicken. Could also add mushrooms, peppers... whatever is in the fridge.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Creamy Parmesan Broiled Tilapia
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Penne with Tomato and Feta
- Mexican Chicken Breast
- Black Bean and Sausage Soup
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Low-Fat Hummus
- Creamy Pasta Bake
- Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese
- Tamale Bake
- Chicken Croquettes
- Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos
- Spicy Bourbon Pecans
- Chili Mac
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- Paul's Baked Macaroni and Cheese