More About 4MEKELL
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Add to Salmon or any other Seafood, chicken or pork.
Quick Easy and refreshing
Great if you want to mix it up for breakfast!
If your hungry for take out but don't want the extra calories and sodium..this is your ticket!
Mario Batalli's Baked Artichoke Chicken from "The Chew".
This is so creamy and thick! Warms you right up!
Made with Olive Oil and Lemon. I added Dill for a change. You could switch it up and add garlic, olives and roasted red pepper.
Quick, easy and tasty!
This is super fast. Anyone can make it. It's fabulous on toasted rolls with your favorite green leafs. Wonderful flavors. Works well with dill too!
Yum! That's all I can say!
Quick and Easy Dinner and wont kill the calorie budget
Makes you feel like you're eating out at nice restaurant. It's light and satisfying.
Light and Refreshing
Instead of "deep frying" these Hush Puppies are baked and compliment your fish meals.
Nice comforting side to any dish.
A switch from the traditional Meat Loaf.
Very fast and easy. The fresh taste is uncomparable.
These are fabulous for something quick and nutritious. They taste out of this world!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Three-Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Slow Cooker Chili with Corn, Black Beans, and Ground Turkey
- Skillet Lasagna
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Maple Pecan Chicken
- Island Pork
- Baked Chicken Breast with Swiss cheese and Asparagus
- tomato basil parmesan soup
- Slow Cooker Easy Chicken Gumbo
- Spiced Pumpkin Fudge
- Primal Twice Baked Cauliflower
- Acorn Squash with Brown Sugar
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Baked Parmesan Perch
- Angel Hair with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Shiitake Mushrooms
- 20 Minute Chicken Creole