More About GINGERMACC
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a riff on a recipe for wheat berry salad that appears in the September 2012 issue of Womens Health magazine. I didn't have wheat berries and had the whole grain medley. This is fantastic for lunch because you can make it ahead of time and eat it cold.
Quick and easy. Light and delicious. Perfect for a summer meal.
Simple and quick. Using frozen fruit means you don't have to add ice cubes.
This recipe has been in my family for years. I do not know the original source. These are not healthy by any means. These are a comfort food from my childhood that I usually reserve as a birthday treat.
Needed to use the fresh vegetables I had on hand. This can be made vegetarian by omitting the chicken.
When you're not in the mood for a standard breakfast sandwich.
Natural peanut butter, apple slices, and cinnamon on wheat toast make for a nutritious breakfast sandwich when you're not in the mood for the standard egg, meat, muffin combo.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Classic Grilled Salmon Burgers with Sesame Ginger Slaw from Gorton'sŪ
- Couscous Tabbouleh Salad
- Crunchy Mexican Chicken
- Spring Rolls
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Healthy, Fruity Breakfast Hand Tarts
- Spicy Chili-Garlic Paste
- Roasted Salmon with Lemon Couscous and Asparagus
- BBQ Chicken Burgers
- Chicken Carnival Cones
- Broccoli-Raisin Salad with Chickpeas
- Amma's Whole Wheat Muffins
- 2-Bean Sweet Potato Chili
- Edamame/Black Bean/Garbanzo Bean Salad
- 7-Bean soup