More About SRNDR46
Recipes I've Shared:
Tomatoes, Basil, Onion, Peppers, Garlic, Mushrooms, and Squash - YUM!
Quick and easy to put together using FF strawberry yogurt instead of mayo. Great with saltines.
Quick and easy.
Very easy recipe that satisfies my craving for Chicken Parmesan.
This stew is great when the weather starts to cool down.
Velvetta cheese, pork sausage, and Rotel.
Great for Game Day!!!
This is a quick and easy treat.
Easy one skillet meal, less than 300 calories.
Like a banana split without all the calories
Very quick and easy.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mom's slow-cooker pork chops and sweet potatoes
- Individual Potato-Bacon Frittata
- SWANSON CHICKEN NOODLE CASSEROLE
- Impossible Quesadilla Pie
- Easy Pineapple Chicken
- 'Campfire' Smore
- Tastes Like Giant Ice Cream Bars!
- Taco Ring
- Granny's Quick Cobbler
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash Stir Fry
- Salsa baked potatoe
- Caramel Apple Salad
- Taco Soup