More About GETAFRESHSTART
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Great way to get in some extra veggies, healthy brown rice. Filling!
Healthy and so yummy! Nutrition information includes toppings ~ they will vary with different fruits and toppings!!
Great with rice, naan bread/pita, If you are watching sodium, salt could probably be elimiated.
Mix 2 cup flour, 1/2 c. margarine, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking powder and 1 egg beaten ~ rub into crumbs, Save 3/4 c for topping and press rest into 9" x 13" pan
Mix: 4 cups Rhubarb, 1 1/2 cups sugar,1/2 cups flour and 2 eggs (lightly beaten), put on top of crumb layer, cover with 3/4 c crumbs. Sprinkle some cinnimon and sugar.
A great once in awhile treat!
Great healthy muffin ~ Great snack!
Recipes I've Rated:
- meat sauce (ground beef)
- Slow Cooker Beef and Potato Stew
- Light Veggie Cannelloni
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Stove Top Steel Cut Oats
- Crunchy Oven Fried Tilapia
- Tuna Melt
- GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA
- Egg plant Casserole
- Cream of Mushroom Soup - Lite
- diabetic banana bread
- French Toast Waffles
- Coach Nicole's Pumpkin & Apple Waffles
- Feta & Spinach Scramble
- Spinach Stuffed Sole
- Soft & Chewy ginger cookies
- Slimmer Beef Stroganoff
- Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- CRUSTLESS SPINACH RICOTTA QUICHE
- Date and Walnut Loaf ( No eggs/ No cholesterol)
- EASY 3 Bean Vegetarian Chilli.( per 1 cup)