More About PAULINLIM
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Nice as a side dish or served as a sauce over pasta.
Adapted from "Vegan Food Made Easy" via drbenkim.com
From Gel's Kitchen
Adapted from DIVARULZ's SparkRecipe but modified to be lighter and meatless.
From "Fitness" magazine, February 2009, p. 120
Adapted from the back of a package of Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Pancake and Waffle Mix. Omitted 2 tbsp. oil.
Courtesy of Massachusetts General Hospital's Be Fit program. A quick meal couldn’t be easier—or more balanced. The fiber and protein from the beans will keep you satisfied, without depriving your taste buds of flavor. Add a salad to round out your meal.
Courtesy of Massachusetts General Hospital's Be Fit program and Nutrition & Food Services Dept.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Stepf's Cauliflower Sushi "Rice" Salad
- Raw Marinara Sauce
- Cornbread Waffles
- Vegetable & Hazelnut Loaf
- Kitri (Seasoned Beans, Rice and Vegetables)
- Apple Fennel Stuffed Pork
- Home-made tofu chocolate cake/cupcakes
- Black Beans and Rice
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Greens
- Vegetarian Chili
- Honey Bran Muffins with Mission Figs