More About SLASALLE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This one caught me by surprise. I'm not a huge sweet potato fan and this was EXCELLENT.
A wonderful and healthy salsa topping that goes well with salmon and chicken (that I know of).
Delicious green beans with a protein punch!
Traditional chili with beans, made lean
A wonderful and unusual soup featuring cauliflower, perfect for a winter Sunday afternoon of soup making
A healthy, hearty, versatile soup or a main meal that freezes well
These cookies - made with mashed bananas instead of oil - make great breakfast on-the-go, snacks or desserts. They also freeze well.
Divine mashed potatoes, made healthier by including sweet potatoes (a pumpkin sidekick superfood) and soy milk (which also provides protein). I've never been a soy milk or sweet potato fan, but I'm addicted.
This is a power-packed breakfast, lunch or dessert, using multiple superfoods AND including healthy omega-3 fats from the flax seed. With the berries and nuts, I don't even miss sweeteners and I feel like I've had a huge treat for breakfast every day.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Kasey's Black & White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Chicken-Veggie Stir Fry
- Broccoli-Raisin Salad with Chickpeas
- Low-Fat Zucchini Brownie
- Samantha's Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Beef Stew
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Egg Nestled in Toast
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Bean, Corn & Avocado Salad
- Broiled Asparagus
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Spinach and Pear Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- Warm Apples with Granola topping
- Scallop, Spinach, and Tomato Saute 1/2 recipe
- Refried beans
- Shrimp Stir Fry
- pumpkin mousse
- Black Bean Couscous