More About ACOGAN
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Great recipe for a slow cooker on winter day!
Pilaf style Quinoa.
Clean, quick, easy and delish! Borrowed from The Eat-clean Diet Book.
Taken from Clean Eating Magazine and adapted to be cooked in a crock pot.
Yummy - crock pot dish
Easy stir-fry type dish with chicken and vegetables. Quick and yummy!
Quick and easy -- uses Boboli crust!
Delicious roasted chicken, stuffed with oranges and lemons.
Quick, easy and really a great summer dish!
Very moist banana bread. Would be good with walnuts added too!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Beet and Walnut Dip
- Nathan's Two-Thumbs-Up Ratatouille
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Black Bean Hummus
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin
- Crab Cakes
- Fat Free Sugar Free Jello Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Blueberry Muffins
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken Breast
- Fried Rice Simple, healthy, quick and easy!
- Stuffed Roast Pork Tenderloin
- Spicy Mexican Style Meal
- asparagus, spinach, sundried tomato, chicken and pasta
- Grilled Pork Tendorloin with Corn Salad
- Deceptively Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Sweet Potatoes with Apples & Cranberries
- Garlic Mashed potatoes
- Coke Zero Cupcakes
- Black Bean Cakes
- Roasted Asparagus
- Spinach Frittata (real simple recipe)
- Curried Mango Pork Chops
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Lazy Tofu