More About CALICOGOBYE
Recipes I've Shared:
Looks like a lot of work, but worth it.
Great way to use leftover chicken
Turkey is substituted for ground beef in this traditional chili soup recipe.
Great lunch treat using Foreman grill. Can substitute using your favorite cheese.
Easy to prepare. Great substitute for Eggplant Parmesan.
Using fresh herbs, less salt is required.
Trim all visible fat from the ham and choose ground round to make this dish lower in fat.
For a hearty breakfast or brunch
Low calorie soup. I use lower sodium ingredients to lower the sodium per serving.
Tapioca is used to thicken this stew.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Curried Mango Pork Chops
- Garden Tomato and Basil Pesto Pizza
- Simple Zucchini Caponata
- Nick's Red Beans and Rice w/Turkey Sausage
- Corn & Black Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Veggie Kebabs
- Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Turkey and Black Bean Sloppy Joes
- Kathy's Delicious Whole Slow Cooker Chicken
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll (using Lite Cream Cheese)
- Pan fried fish with salsa
- Southwestern Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Mom's Sauerkraut Soup
- Maple-Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Ham Salad
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato “Fries”
- Thanksgiving Wild Rice
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Chicago-Style Italian Beef
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Caprese Salad
- apple crisp
- Caribbean Pork with Pineapple
- Stuffed Bell Pepper
- Oven Roasted Mixed Vegetables
- Blueberry Peach Cobbler
- German Country-style Ribs & Sauerkraut
- Chicken Parmesan
- Mar-a-Lago Pear Chutney
- Zippy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-Fry