More About CHGOMOMMA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Great at bedtime or anytime.
Lower fat version of the famous Pillsbury recipe. Can be easily halved to serve 4.
This is a healthier version of one of my favorite comfort foods. Great for picnics and BBQs!
Tastes just like Shrimp Alfredo, without the pounds of butter. Not the BEST for you, but will definitely satisfy a craving for comfort food and not break your diet. Hearty portion sizes and delicious enough to serve to company.
Easy to prepare chili that can be made in minutes - and it's good for you!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mushroom & Barley Casserole
- Cheesy Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant
- Creamy tomato crockpot italian chicken
- Slow Cooker Lentils and Sausage
- Eggplant Parmesan -- No Noodles or Sauce
- Chicken Risotto (pressure cooker)
- Hash Brown Potatoes
- GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA
- Parmesan Baked Alaska Cod
- Skillet Lasagna
- Meatloaf Muffins
- Vegetarian Garden Pasta
- Crunchy Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad
- Cabbage Casserole
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, and Cheese Soup
- quinoa pancakes