More About JANET1012
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a quick and easy way to get "cranberry sauce" at holiday time or throughout the year if you buy fresh cranberries and freeze them. Current packaging is a 12-ounce bag or three cups.
Reminiscent of pecan pie but without eggs.
This is an old family favorite! Assembling it the night before makes for an easy morning breakfast treat! My family likes it with coffee cake or, preferably, Monkey Bread.
This was inspired by a very old Weight Watcher recipe. It reheats well: you can cook once for two meals.
Quick to make if you have cooked rice on hand: always a good idea, especially in summer!
This is adapted from a recipe that includes noodles, but I am avoiding wheat now, so I tweaked the original recipe.
I wanted an easy side dish to help use up my huge head of cauliflower and concocted this.
I put this together when I was on South Beach Phase 1 and needed more fiber. I was soon hooked! You can add some sweetener and vanilla if you wish.
Our family version of tuna casserole since the early 1950's: no noodles, mushroom soup, peas, cheese OR potato chips. This was tuna casserole for me before I heard Garrison Keillor's song!
A lower-fat variation: original had 8 oz. cream cheese instead of the cottage cheese. This recipe's nutritional content is for regular gelatin.
I used "full-fat" mayonnaise and sour cream, so fat and calories can be trimmed by using low-fat or fat-free variations.
VERY easy, homemade granola!
I took a long-time family favorite banana bread, added more walnuts, and substituted whole wheat flour for the white flour. It's still a hit!
Quick and easy way to get vegetables!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cauliflower-Cheese Potato Soup
- Old Fashioned Blackberry Pie
- Homemade Bob Evans Sausage Gravy
- Potato, Bacon and Egg Scramble
- Bread. Black Forest Pumpernickel
- Pumpkin Carrot Muffins
- Cocoa Meringue Shells
- Mini Eggplant Pizzas
- Pork Chops with Potatoes and Sauerkraut
- Pecan bars
- Warm German Potato Salad (Traditional)
- Pumpkin Scones
- Italian Zucchini Casserole
- Low-Fat Zucchini Brownie
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Powerballs
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread or Muffins
- Cucumber radish salad
- Denver & Cheese Omelet
- Chocolate Ricotta Creme from South Beach
- Paleo Coconut Chocolate Bars
- Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Sweet 'n Sour Red Cabbage & Apples
- Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Zucchini Cakes
- Low Carb Almond Meal Pancakes
- Raw Blueberry Banana Smoothie with Almond Milk
- Spinach Balls
- Cranberry Chicken
- Broccoli Soup
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
- WFPB Chocolate Banana Shake
- Ice cream free chocolate shake
- Black bean brownies
- Caulitater Casserole
- chocolate nut bread
- Beet Salad
- Sour Cream Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Fish - Crispy Baked Fish
- Microwave Hot Cocoa
- Carrot Kohlrabi Raisin salad
- Crock Pot Chicken & Stuffing
- Italian Green Beans (Easy & Fast)
- Cranberry Edamame Wild Rice Salad
- Maple Cream Fudge
- Sour Cream Taco Dip
- Michigan Salad
- Homemade Turkey Chili
- German Chocolate Cake
- Spanish Rice & Beef
- Easy Chicken and Noodles
- meat loaf
- Chocolate Pudding
- Open Face Roast Beef & Gravy Sandwich
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Spinach Cheese Bake
- Sweet-and Sour Red Cabbage
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Waldorf Salad
- Dill Pickle Soup
- Fresh Mozzarella, Basil, & Tomato Salad
- Sugared Almonds
- Apple-Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Homade Granola
- Stir-fried Kale with Slivered Carrots
- Juzzy's Potato & Leek Soup
- Pumpkin Custard
- Homemade Chicken -n- Brown Rice Soup
- Tomato and Mozzarella salad
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- P's Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar Dressing (2 Tbsp)
- Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Tortilla Pinwheels
- Sugar Cookies
- Jicama Hashbrown
- Cottage cheese and Asparagus Bake
- Practically Cheesecake
- Cucumber Salad
- Easy Light Eggplant Parmesan Cassarole
- Sweet and Spicy Muffins