More About 3DOGCREW
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Put a few left overs together for a cold salad and liked it.
This is a quick breakfast I make with left over baked red potatoes.
This us a cranberry sauce I came up with because people in my family didn't like the taste of just cranberries. Turned out to be a very good topping for desserts.
I use this for a pick me up after a workout or when I hungry between meals
Good for a cold day
This is a salad I make with fresh garden veggies
Took a recipe by Paula Dean and made it into singles.
Made these for family dinner. Everyone loved them. Especially the kids.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mexican rice and black beans
- Amish Wheat Bread for Bread Machine
- Whole Wheat Bread for Bread Machine
- World's Best Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Vegetable-Packed Guacamole
- FF SF Hot Chocolate Mix
- Whole Wheat Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes
- Zucchini pizza bake
- Savory Stuffed Pumpkins
- The Best Stuffing Ever
- Black Bean and Sausage Soup