More About SPARKLES1382
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Ideally this would be served over rice noodles, but all I had on hand was rice..
This is my favorite way to eat salmon patties. Full of flavor and light on the calories.
I found this on a food blog and thought it was one of the best soups I've ever had. Nothing like a hearty bowl of soup on a cold day.
I went out to lunch with my husband to this great Italian place the other day. This was so good I just had to try to recreate it.
I recently found this on a food blog and thought I'd share 'cause it was so yummy.
I found this recipe online and it looked really yummy. I substituted a couple of things to lighten it up a little, but it's still good.
Hearty soup full of flavor and veggies.
Good in the broiler or on the grill
This is the filling I use for stuffed peppers, but sometimes I just put it on bread or a tortilla. Good stuff !
I found this on the Kraft website and modified it for my tastes. It's an excellent veggie dish. I made it kind of cheesy, and that's what I used to figure out calories.
A simple beef stir fry
Hearty soup that's light on calories.
I submitted a similiar recipe a while back. I decided to lighten it up, and ended up cutting almost half the calories and three quarters of the fat.
Mac and cheese with some veggies tossed in.
Found this in a cooking magazine. It was really good, but I wanted to make it a little leaner.
Hearty cream soup for a cold day.
This is a dish my dad always used to make when I was a kid for special occasions.The coconut is optional, but the calories are figured with it in it.
Hearty soup that hits the spot on a cold day. This recipe makes a big pot.
Quick and easy.
Fresh meal lite on calories.
Low in calories, yet very filling.
easy, easy, easy
I found this recipe on allrecipes.com, which is really good, but I made a couple of switches to shave off some calories. I switched regular mayo for light, and turkey bacon in place of regular. Hope you like it.
i found this recipe on mccormick.com and it sounded good. i made some and it was good; the best part is how low in calories it is.
makes a tangy side dish or snack
a recipe i seen on the food network; very tasty.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Broccoli and Shrimp
- Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia
- Grilled Lemon Pepper & Garlic Shrimp
- Chicken and dumplings casserole(bisquick)
- Pull-apart Pizza bread
- Chili Mac Favorite
- Easy Chicken Alfredo
- Mediterranean Pizza
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Panko Crusted Fish Sticks
- Turkey stuffed red bell peppers
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup
- Parmesan Tuna Patties (low fat, low carb)
- Baked Garlic Ranch Chicken
- French bread Pizza
- Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Fusilli with Italian Sausage & Arugula
- Chicken & Broccoli with peanut sauce
- Cheeseburger Pasta
- Bob's Crockpot Sausage Spaghetti Sauce (1/2 cup serving)
- Crunchy Oven Fried Tilapia
- Gooey and Sweet Baked Apple Treat
- Disney Crystal Palace Breakfast Lasagna in Full
- Garlic-Spiked Broccoli and Mushrooms with Rosemary
- Baked apple
- Chicken with Artichokes and Roasted Red Peppers