More About REDNECKFEMINIST
Recipes I've Shared:
A delicious frozen summer time drink
A quick easy meal to make with leftover ham, that the kids and adults love!
This is the basic recipie I use, sometimes the veggies are different, depending on the leftovers I have in my freezer. I also use leftover sausage or other ground meats. My kids love it and have no idea there are hidden veggies in it.
A great spread for a sandwhich or on crackers.
Homemade creamy delicious squash soup!
A great side dish for Thanksgiving dinner.
This is made with all fresh ingredients.
A delicious Mexian style wet burito. This recepie makes 10 burritos if you use the smaller tortillas.
A wonderful ham and black eyed pea treat!
Refreshing low calorie summer drink with Gin
Dave's version of a sloppy joe
Recipes I've Rated:
- Coach Nicole's Fresh & Skinny Guacamole
- Cowboy Caviar
- Hidden veggie meatloaf
- Black Bean and Sausage Soup
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Easy Bake PB cookies
- Champagne-Sauteed Sea Scallops
- Oven-Roasted Chili Cheese Potatoes
- Homemade Sweet Sour Egg Salad
- Baked Apples
- Sweet Potato, Capsicum (pepper) and Ginger Soup
- Vegan Brainless Banana Pancakes
- Garlic Pita Chips
- Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Fruit Pizza
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- Red Hot Fusilli
- Mexican Casserole
- Crab Imperial
- Mexican Lasagna
- Artichoke Dip
- Balsamic-Glazed Pork Chops
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- New Orleans Red Beans
- shepards pie