More About MANDYMARINO
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
These are a labor-intensive yet make a beautiful presentation for gifts at holiday time. Many flavor combinations can be created, so I like to try new ideas out.
A delightful main course, perfect served with a salad.
This bread is a quick and easy recipe that has never failed me. It's yummy pressed into a loaf pan and sliced, or shaped in to rolls for sandwiches.
This is a recipe I found from Ellie Krieger on the Food Network, but I made a few changes to suit my needs.
These can help get you through if you are on Cooler 1. Other additions of not on Cooler 1(and not calculated in the nutritional info) would be cocoa powder, other spices, dried fruit and nuts, sweetener, etc.
Yummy, easy quick bread for that peanut butter and chocolate fix!
Yummy light chicken salad that can be served on bread or as lettuce wraps!
yummy treats- you can have two!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Quick & Simple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Whole Wheat Zucchini Banana Bread with Nuts & Blueberries
- Sugar Free Ice-Cream in a Bag
- Most Dangerous Chocolate Cake Ever (Light Version)
- Vietnamese spring rolls
- Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Crispy Cereal Bars
- Clean Eating Carrot Bread
- Old Fashioned Ginger Cookies