More About KALEXIAS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Tasty and filling salad which is very popular in Austrlian restaurants. Calamari is so much better when it is sauted instead of deep-fried!
Mustard and potato chip topping is delicious on top of baked salmon. You have to try it to believe it! A great way to get kids to eat their fish!
Great way to use up leftover sausages! Veggies can be swapped for what you have on hand. The turnip is a great thickener.
Use splenda instead of sugar to lower calories. 45% of your daily vitamin C is in one serving!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Vegan Beetroot Salad
- Pink Grapefruit,Avocado & Fennel Salad
- Asian Cole Slaw
- Asian Peanut Noodle Salad
- Home Made Spaghetti Bolognese
- All Recipes Heavenly Angel Food Cake
- Cucumber, Tomato Summer Salad
- Remoulade Sauce
- Roasted Eggplant, Tomato, and Arugula Salad
- Pork Chop & Apple Bake
- Quick Fried Cauliflower
- Green Bean and Ham Stew
- French Onion Soup
- Honey Carrots
- Easy Ratatouille
- healthy corn muffins
- Corn Cake Pancakes
- Beets with Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar
- Low everything chocolate muffins
- My dads bean salad
- Creamy Cheddar & Broccoli Soup
- Spinach-tomato saute
- Pistachio Encrusted Salmon
- Ground Beef Stroganoff