More About 4DOGNIGHT
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is so easy and quick to make! I do not use the seasoning packet in the ramen noodles so the sodium content is not as high as shown.
I was tired of throwing bags of salad away because I didn't use it fast enough. I bought a head of ice burg lettuce and sliced a salad portion off of it.
Almost a meal! Serve with fruit!
Complements of Eating WEll Magazine! I made this for a memorial day cookout and it was delicious.
My husband loves to make pancakes and always add fruit.
I created this tasty veggie dish with leftovers. Much more interesting than just steamed beans alone.
This can be served as a soup with chunks of vegetables or as a sauce, pureed in blender and served over fish or other vegetables
FROM BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS NEW COOKBOOOK, PUBLISHED IN 1969
ALLAN STEARNS FAMOUS BREAD PUDDING
A hearty soup that thickens itself.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Un-stuffed Cabbage
- Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Rumbamel's Gingerbread and Pumpkin/Butterscotch Trifle
- Party Three Bean Salad
- Corn and Kielbasa Chowder
- Southwest Chicken and Black Bean Soup
- Carmelized Onions and Green Beans
- White Bean, Basil and Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Chicken Merlot with Mushrooms
- Sweet Potato & Ginger Soup
- Pumpkin Oat Bran Muffins
- 20 Minute Chicken Creole
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Low Fat Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
Recipe Collections I've Shared: