More About JOYBOB47
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I used this recipe to bake banana bread (makes 2 loaves) and then when we moved to Central America I started using plantains. My husband prefers the plantain to the bananas.
I saw this recipe on my friends Facebook page and asked permission to use it. It is wonderful when you are on a diet and want some ice cream or if you are diabetic. You don't feel like you are cheating.
While I was gone for 2 weeks, my husband had to fix his own food. He experimented and came up with this soup recipe.
This is an old familiar recipe, but with a little lighter.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Snickerdoodles from Gold medal
- Turkey Carcass Soup
- potatoes, diced, boiled, low salt
- Karo Syrup Pecan Pie
- No Guilt Whatsoever Banana Pudding
- Rotel Cheese Dip
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispie Treat
- Fat Free Low Calorie Catalina Dressing
- Chicken Broast
- chicken broccoli & potato soup.
- Lite Fried Potatoes
- Mom's Meatloaf