More About DAMA_MARIE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Very moist and tasty. The kids will like them too!
Here's a light, tasty dish to enjoy as a side dish or a main dish.
Here is a moist, low fat cake to enjoy when you have a little bit of a sweet tooth.
Try adding cinnamon for a spicier taste!
Try these little appetizers at your next party.
No one will ever know you didn't add sugar. My friends and family love this recipe. I always took it to church pot lucks and labled it for my diabetic friends.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Fat Free Polenta
- Oven Fried Fish
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Garlic-Spiked Broccoli and Mushrooms with Rosemary
- Cream of Spinach Soup
- Lime Shrimp
- Rotini with Steamed Vegetables
- Shredded Chicken Burritos
- Low Sodium Vegetarian White Bean Chili
- Penne with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Pat's Banana Muffins
- Chocolate chip biscotti
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins