More About JEREMY_PATRICIA
Recipes I've Shared:
A nice side dish guaranteed to please your friends.
Nice side dish with all meals.
Nice side dish with any meal.
A rich tasting meatless version which everyone will enjoy.
Delightful dish with just about anything.
Nice when served with couscous, rice, noodles or other meals.
Delicious and the children and adults like it - even your meat eaters will love it.
Serve over steamed rice or couscous and sprinkle with chopped cilantro or parsley for a healthy meal.
This is a recipe from Miss Nancy (Ratsamongus) that we are going to have at a party/barbecue at our house when we have guests.
This is a nice spinach salad with oranges and almonds and the sweet-sesame dressing can be used as a great dip for raw veggies, spring rolls, and dumplings. The calories will be less if you use low-sodium soy sauce but they didn't have that listed.
This is from Vegetarian Times but we changed it because we like it this way better. Frozen artichoke hearts are better than canned but fresh is best.
Great when you are having friends over for a dinner party or a barbecue. And they taste good also.
Very colourful pasta that is eaten a lot in Switzerland
A favourite in Switzerland which you serve fresh but allow to cool.
Spread this on bread and eat it it with a nice red tomatoes and pepper salad.
It is very good and we like it a lot.
These go great with Tempeh Tacos and make a nice meal that tastes good and fills you up.
Easy meal for lunch or supper and tastes good in a lunchbox for school. Can be topped with Vegan Cheesey Garlic Sauce or Vegan Hard White Cheese (both are good)
Tastes good on the same day or when heated up for lunch the next day.
All the ingredients go into one pan so it is easy to do.
This is very good when you serve it with roasted beets and wild rice.
This stew gets its richness from sweet potatoes and peanuts. The peanuts contribute a lot of flavor, but it also contributes a good bit of fat. To reduce the fat, you may choose to reduce the amount or leave it out entirely but then it doesn't taste as good and won't be African Peanut Sweet Potato Stew
Tastes real good and is easy to make.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Southwest Pasta Salad
- Vegan Seitan Fajitas
- Vegetarian Taco Salad
- Vegan Potato salad
- Slow Cooker Curried Apple Parsnip Soup
- Portobello Burgers
- Cheese and Garlic Rotini With Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Tomato Vegetable Casserole
- Lentil Soup
- Summer Cucumber Salsa
- Vegan Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Manicotti
- Simple Whole-Wheat Burger Buns
- Spinach Salad with Mangoes, Grapefruit and Pecans
- Bean's Moms Beans and Veggie Salad
- Wholewheat Bean and Sweet Pepper Enchiladas
- Cabbage Noodle Salad
- Baby Spinach Salad with Strawberries and Toasted Almonds
- Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Grammas' Carob Chip Cookies
- Roasted Beets
- Cinnamon Apples
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Black Bean Soup
- Pumpkin Apple Sauce
- Momba's Vegan Carrot Butter
- Vegetarian Tofu Burgers
- Zucchini boats
- Cucumber Salad
- Vegan Good Morning Muffins
- Kidney Bean Salad
- Granny's Quick Cobbler
- Vegan Smoothie w/ Hemp Protein
- Red Hot Fusilli
- Vegan Mexican Spaghetti with Sauce
- Vegan Pasta with Vegan Chick'n & Bacon
- To-Die-For Tofu Scramble
- Tofu Fried Rice with Maple Syrup
- Strawberry Agua Fresca
- Cool Cucumber Salad
- Vegan Eggplant Lasagna
- Vegan Hard White Cheese
- Garden Salad with Beets & Blueberries
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Broiled Cinnamon Peaches
- Black Bean & Mushroom Patties
- Vegan Corn Bread
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Chickpea salad
- Tofu Vegetable Lasagna (VEGAN)
- Tofu Mini Quiches
- Vegan Low Fat Chocolate Applesauce Cake
- Sweet and Sour Seashells
- Coach Nicole's Fresh Guacamole
- Eggplant Pasta
- Sweet Potato Salad
- Vegan Mousakka
- Cajun Lentil Patties - Vegan
- Asparagus Spaghetti
- Caribbean Black Beans and Rice
- Creamy Roasted Winter Squash Soup
- Creamy Cauliflower and Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- Curried Lentil and Brown Rice Salad (or Side Dish)
- Potato and Leek Soup
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Italian Vegetable Bake