More About KABORDEAUX
Recipes I've Shared:
Found this recipe on the Whole Foods website and tweaked it a little. Very versatile in that you can cater this recipe to your own tastes!
A healthy version of lasagna - and you don't have to pre-cook the noodles!
This recipe is adapted from Quaker's Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookie recipe.
A simple pasta dish that is quick and easy to make!
Recipe from allrecipes.com
Recipes I've Rated:
- Best Marinade for Pork, Chicken or Steak
- Pan-Fried Tilapia
- Garlic Pita Chips
- Slow-Cooker Hearty Beef Chili
- Baked Ziti
- Crispy Ranch Chicken
- Sharon's Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Blueberry 'Playdate' Coffee Cake
- Low-Fat Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Skillet Lasagna
- Crock Pot Potato Chowder
- Southwest Corn & Black Bean Chowder
- quinoa with red pepper and beans
- The Laughing Cow Chicken Cordon Bleu
- My Spicy Old Fashioned Meatloaf
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- taco rice
- Minestrone, Eat Clean, 12 svgs, 2 cups each
- Roasted Edamame
- Blueberry and Cranberry Smoothie
- ROASTED ASPARAGUS
- Low Calorie Banana Muffins
- Chicken Parm Baked Ziti
- Clean eating guacamole
- Havana Salad-From Eat Clean diet
- Oh-My-Gosh Egg-White Omelet
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Clean eating salsa
- Maui Black Bean Soup
- Herb Crusted Pork Loin Roast
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Low Fat Banana Bread
- Flax Pancakes
- Roasted Asparagus
- South Beach Phase One friendly scramble
- Cheesy Chicken Hash Brown Casserole
- Crisp Garlic Oven Fries
- Saucy Parmesan Chicken
- Broccoli and Mushrooms in Sour Cream
- Roasted Broccoli
- Andrea's Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy Parmesan Broiled Tilapia
- Cranberry Apple bread
- Salsa Sour Cream Chicken
- Crock Pot Sour Cream and Onion Chicken
- oven roasted breaded tilapia
- Baked BBQ Chicken
- Cheeseburger Soup
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- Greek Turkey Burgers (Spanikopita Burgers)
- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
- Hot and Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Bread Machine Bread Sticks
- Low-Fat Cheddar Chowder
- Stovetop Meatloaf Muffins
- Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- Deb's Cinnamon Applesauce Banana Bread
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Chicken Rolls
- Sweet & Crispy Apple Chips
- Spinach Chicken Bake
- Baked Chicken Tortillas
- Vegetable Fried Rice
- Creamy Pasta Bake
- Sauteed Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Chicken Breasts
- South Beach Friendly Roasted Veggies with Chickpeas
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
I don't actually cook breakfast very often, but hopefully I'll get around to trying these recipes.
Can't wait to try these out and will comment on them as I do.
Basically these are recipes that use meats besides chicken. I have a separate cookbook for chicken, but didn't want to make separate cookbooks for all the different meats. I plan to try all of these and will comment on them as I do.
|South Beach - Phase 1
I'm not a die-hard South Beach person, but I have done it before, and I believe these are all Phase 1 friendly recipes.
|Fish - mostly tilapia
I love tilapia, and I'm always looking for new ways to cook it. Can't wait to try out these recipes and will comment on them as I do!
Pasta dishes that all look delicious! Will comment on them as I've tried them. Almost all are 400 calories or less.
I plan to try all of these recipes and will comment on them as I do.
|Recipes I've tried & love
I think the title is pretty self-explanatory! :)
Always looking for something to satisfy my sweet tooth without sabotaging myself. Can't wait to try these and will comment on them as I do!
I love about anything you can put in the slow-cooker. Haven't tried all of these yet, but I plan to! Will comment on them as we try them.
Can't say that I make appetizers all that often, but I may treat myself to some of these and call them "snacks." These all look wonderful, and I'll comment on them as I try them.
|Soups, Stews, Chowders - YUM!
I LOVE soups! These are recipes I plan to try and will comment on them as I do.
|Fresh Start Eat Clean