More About KPHICKEY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Quick fresh dish.
Spicy and sweet main entree.
Lighter version of the traditional shrimp scampi, which can serve 4 as a main course or 6 - 8 as a first course. Mange !!!!
Great by itself, mixed into brown rice or couscous or in a whole wheat wrap!
Tangy marinaded chicken breast. Great as is, in a wrap or salad.
Nice dressing for fruit and mixed greens salads.
Light salad for any season !
This is one of my favorite spring/summer salads! It is lemony, light and fresh tasting. The addition of more in-season veggies and/or more protein can take this from side salad to main course. Mangia!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cheesy Kale Chips
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Mighty Miso Soup
- Creamy Greek Salad Dressing
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans
- Poblano Cream Cheese Sauce
- Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
- Acadian (Cajun) Chicken Fricot (Stew) with Dumplings
- Easy Veggie Dip
- Cheese-Finger Food
- Mexican Layer Dip
- Sweet and Spicy Potato Oven Fries
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Cheesy Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant
- Faux Potato Salad
- Slow Cooked Apple Sauce
- Banana Pumpkin Smoothie
- Overnight Oats
- Vegetarian Pizza Toast
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Shake
- Glazed Lemon Loaf
- Caprese Skewers
- Five Star Grilled Vegetables
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Hummus Guacamole
- Tofu Chocolate Cake
- Stuffed Dover Sole
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Oil
- Cool Cucumber Salad
- Thai Basil Chicken with Broccoli
- Meatloaf Vegetable Muffins
- Red Curry Chicken and Veggies
- Mexican Black Bean Salad
- German Apple Coffeecake
- Salsa with Corn and Black Beans
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Quick Breakfast Rice
- Authentic Indian Chicken Curry
- Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Tangy Cucumber and Onion Salad
- Aubergine and mozzarella bake
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Mango Smoothie (Batido de Mango)