More About ORLIBERTY
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
"This divine combination of sweet red pleppers and sweet red onions goes very well with lamb. To add a little variety, add 1/4 cup raisins before serving. It's delicious!"
Use this sauce on pasta or over prepared chicken, pork, or vegetables.
Makes 16 1-Cup Servings | Active Time 15 Min | Total Time 30 Min
Unique and ultra satisfying lite cookie!
This is also really good with olive oil and yogurt spread split evenly.
High Fiber and protein can kick start the day.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Lowfat Cheeseburger Pie
- Honey Brushed Spicy Chicken Thighs
- Caribbean Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- diet-friendly yummy turkey pie
- Italian Chicken Wrap
- Amy's Tortilla Lunch Pizza
- Lemon oregano chicken
- Oven Roasted Mixed Vegetables
- One-Pan Chicken Parmesan
- Parmesan Chicken Strips with Marinara Dipping Sauce