More About HEATHBAR35
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I used the pulp from my juicer for the apple, for calculations sake the closest I could get was dried apple. If you don't have a juicer, you could substitute shredded apple and decrease the applesauce so the batter isn't too wet.
This recipe can be substituted for any of your favorite or in-season berries. Calories can be reduced further by using a sugar substitute such as splenda.
This is a great dessert, party item or snack! The recipe actually also calls for two eggs, but I had forgotten to put them in one time and it still turned out great so I don't use them. If you want to bump up the protein though, add them and just remember to adjust your cals!
I've substituted flaxseed for some of the flour and oil to make this a healthier treat.
These meatballs have a little bit of everything, adjust amounts and types of spices as desired.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Indian Spiced Yams and Onions
- Island Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
- Simple Quinoa and Vegetables
- Pumpkin muffins
- Coach Nicole's Pumpkin & Apple Waffles
- Raspberry Muffins
- Caribbean Pork with Pineapple
- Rustic Tomato Lentil Soup
- Marinated Flank Steak
- Pumpkin cookies
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Creamy Chocolate Banana Ice
- Coach Nicole's Fresh Guacamole
- Helen's Homemade Meatballs