More About KHDOESMK
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I love scones and made some almond paste and used it in these. Yummy!
I modified a recipe to reduce the sugar and oil. You can make muffins instead of the loaves.
I took a recipe, that was not calculated on reasonable settings and tweeked it.
Adele modified this from the Food Network's version. She said you need to burn lots of candles when preparing as cauliflower scent will overtake your house! LoL
Easy to make and good for you. I got it from Weight Watchers and added ground flax as I couldn't find the ultragrain flour. I also added 1/2 whole wheat flour. They are really good.
I love Chile Rellenos, but deep fried is out for me, so I found this by playing around. It's a little higher in calories than normal, but worth it to me! I use fresh chilis in season, but mostly the whole ones I purchased canned at Costco.
I have adapted this to be a little better for diabetics.
I pirated this from WW, but had to change the unsweetened applesauce to yogurt and added the sweetner as I had no applesauce.
This recipe was sent to me by a friend that is a severe diabetic. She said that she can eat a piece of this and her blood sugar doesn't go up at all.
She leaves off the powdered sugar.
I got this out of our Fry's (Kroger) mailer, courtesy associate Ramona.
This is a German pretzel bread I loved in Germany. I got it off VegWeb.com They are good with mustard and beer! Makes 16 rolls. (I edited this to reflect a healthier version but the ingredients didn't change even though the nutrition breakdown did.)
This can be used to marinade and bake 30-40 chicken wings, but I used it for grilled chicken breasts.
Mexican dessert, light, and with the colors of the Mexican flag!
I took the Weight Watcher recipe and modified it to make it a bit healthier. BUT, still white flour!
This is really good with mashed potatoes and pork
I took German doughnuts and baked them
I used the Pillsbury Reduced Sugar cake mix and sugar free pistachio pudding.
Interesting dessert. Got it from my German friend!
My blind German friend's recipe. Diabetic friendly. I made it a smaller version, half size.
I have substituted ingredients to make Libby's less caloric. I used my own crust, so have more calories than frozen one would as I use crisco and a little real butter.
I bought a Papa Murphy Mediterrean Pizza and decided to make it myself with less fat and calories! We LOVE pizza and become very fond of the Alfredo kind, it is the BEST! It makes eating spinach a wonderful treat!
I found a recipe and made it less fat, and healthier!
The newspaper had a recipe and of course I made it healthier! Next time will use whole wheat flour.
I decided to try out my favorite recipe using frozen potatoes for mashinng and frozen broccoli both w/ lowfat cheese sauce.
I just altered good ole Betty (Crocker). My husband wanted one of those Brownie pans...as seen on TV, so I tried this using a box mix I had at home. Pot holders exclusive design by latinab3lla on FLC Team!
I just modified more recipes and this was for a birthday "cake"
Found this at www.thespicehouse and of course adapted it.
I used the new Sun Crystals to make this
I took a recipe and made it healthier!
I found this recipe online and modified it to include Sun Crystals instead of sugar. You can use 1/3 real sugar.
I used tube biscuits from Fry's, but the next time I will use the lowfat ones I make. I did not realize they were so high in calories until I put the recipe in the calculator. EEEEK!
I revised the recipe
These were from an old Lowfat Applesauce cookbook my mom has.
I redid the recipe for Berry Shortcake just to include the shortbread.
I could not find calorie count for 1/2 can of blueberry filling, so not included. 350 calories for 1/2 can, divide by 8=44 calories extra.
My favorite Turkish friend gave me this recipe.
I made them with less calories, less fat. My yam had a
This is a good substitute for Cheesecake
I used my boss's recipe and modified it using Coconut flour and adding an extra 1/3 cup of egg beaters. I love her biscotti and this makes it healthier, more fiber.
I adapted another recipe to lower the calories and fat.
Got this from a recipe exchange
A recipe from Dole and Jello, altered with sugar free jello
Taste of Home, Katie Brow, Lifestyle Expert and TV host, altered with lower fat products
This is a modified verion of Katie Brown, LifeStyle Expert and TV host and Kraft foods. My husband LOVED this one, wants it for Thanksgiving dinner.
Argo Corn Starch, Karo recipe, changed with brown sugar Splenda.
I had this at a women's retreat with Rollo's. I used the Jr. Carmel's for less calories. I also used the waffle type pretzels.
We got some Angus burgers like this from Walmart. This is my healthier version with better beef.
Modified Hodgson Mills recipe.
Adapted this from Hodgson Mills recipe
low cal crepe dessert!
Low cal smoothie
These are great breakfast cakes and are healthy.
This is a lower fat biscuit, using canola oil. I also used fat free sour cream instead of buttermilk, mixing about 2/3 c. of the sour cream to 1/3 of water, getting a buttermilk consistency and lower calories.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Wildly Addictive Peanut Butter Granola
- Miracle Peach Cobbler
- Low Fat Potato Latkes
- Super Fast Pork and Veggie Stir Fry
- Herb Roasted Turkey
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- "Starbucks" skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte (copycat)
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Italian Zucchini Casserole
- Carmelized Red Onions
- Corrected Jello Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert
- Orange Roughy/Fish Fillets with Panko(Please see note)
- Guilt Free Chocolate Cake
- Oatmeal Blueberry Squares
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Libby's Pumpkin Roll -from Very Best Baking
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Lighter Spinach Bacon Quiche
- Chocolate Dream Pie
- Microwave Potato Chips
- Pumpkin Breakfast Smoothie
- EASIEST Black Bean Brownies
- Asian Cabbage Salad
- Slightly altered Tortilla-Crusted Goat Cheese and Asparagus Quiche by Rachel Ray
- Rumbamel's Delicious Loaded Potato and Broccoli Soup
- Philly Cream Cheese Icing
- Banana drop cookies
- Blueberry Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Lowfat Low Cholesterol Lemon Pound Cake
- 15 Minute Chili
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Spaghetti Squash Marinara
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Baked Potato Soup
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Asparagus Parmesan
- Crab and spinach quiche
- Strawberry Blueberry Yogurt Muffins
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Bisquick Quiche
- Low Fat, Low Calorie Zucchini Bread
- Pumpkin spiced Latte
- The Perfect LOW FAT Pumpkin Pie
- Sticky Chicken
- Sweet Potato Custard
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (Like Starbucks)
- Moist Molasses bran Muffins
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Oil
- Pat's Banana Muffins
- Baked Chicken with Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Apple Cobbler
- Pumpkin Bars
- Make Your Own "Cream of" Soup (1 Can)
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Banana Bars
- Peach Cobbler
- Savory Roasted Red Potatoes
- Easy Scones with blueberries
- No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesycake
- Crustless Spinach Mini-Quiche
- Blueberry Syrup
- Mushrooom, Zucchini & Spinach Vegetable Lasagna
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortcake Biscuits with Berries
- Broccoli in Cheese Sauce
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Cool Whip Pudding
- Low Fat Easy Key Lime Pie
- Sesame Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Pico de Gallo (Authentic Mexican Salsa)
- Fajoli Soup
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins
- Caramel Apple Salad
- Pudding with Almond Breeze
- Three Bean Taco Soup
- Vegetable Afredo Lasagna
- Meat & Cheese Lasagna
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Honey Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Pork Tenderloin with Chinese Five-Spice
- Apple Muffins
- Marmalade Muffins
- Vegetarian Sweet Potato Pie
- Easy Applesauce Pumpkin Muffins
- Whole Wheat Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes
- Ginger Spice Biscotti
- L.R. pumpkin buckle
- chocolate and peanut butter muffins
- Creamy Stove-Top Macaroni and Cheese
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Cocoa and Peanut Butter Cake in a Mug
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken
- Cottage Cheese treat
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- Gingerbread Cookies