More About HONEY422
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Quick, easy to make, warm and delicious.
Can also add 1 cup peas to recipe for extra fiber...and more veggies.
This recipe is adapted from a recipe found in Men's Health Magazine.
You can really substitue any veggie (like broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, or potatoes) for the asparagus, and vary the cheese used (Roquefort or Goat Cheese).
Recipes I've Rated:
- Calzone light
- Parmesan Herb Baked Tilapia
- Spaghetti with Creamy white Clam Sauce
- Skillet Lasagna
- Salmon with Dill and Onion Powder
- Spinach Chicken Bake
- Paul's Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Creamy Pasta Bake
- Mini Cheesy Meatloaves
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Pork Tenderloin in the Slow Cooker
- zucchini muffins
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Steph2003's Awesome Coconut Cake
- Katie's Summer Peach Crisp
- Breakfast Casserole
- Cinnamon Apple Salad
- HealthierLynn's Pizza Casserole (With Meat)
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Vegetable Rice - Rice Cooker
- Curly Noodle Dinner
- Taco Ring
- Pork Over Asparagus and Pasta w/ white sauce
- Baked Cinnamon Crisps