More About KDA1981
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Growing up, I'd always look forward to my grandma visiting from Kansas, because that meant she was bringing these cookies with her! They smell and taste DELICIOUS! I substituted the butter with smart balance light.
Flavorful, easy dinner.
Sweet, cake-like bread. It reminds me of cinnamon toast!
A delicious and healthy chili. The sodium is high, but perhaps you can use a lower sodium salsa than I did, and a lower sodium chili bean if you can find it, if you are concerned about the sodium content
Delicious, moist, low fat bread with apples and nuts.
I got this from a cookbook I have. It has chicken, bbq sauce, pineapple, onions, green peppers, and papaya.
A surprisingly flavorful dish for so few ingredients!
A yummy sounding dessert in the crockpot that I got from a cookbook I have. I haven't tried it yet, but there is no nutrition info in the cookbook so I wanted to check it out before making it. It's a little high in calories so this should be a once in awhile treat when you can fit it in your diet.
This was on spark but it was only for 1 person, so I wanted to change it a little to try to make it less calories, and make it for more people.
Simple but yummy fruit salad
Delicious! Green beans, onion, and yellow summer squash roasted with balsamic vinegar cooked and poured on after roasting.
This was a delicious sounding recipe but it was 300+ calories per slice, and I thought that was too much for bread so I changed it a little.
Not your traditional coleslaw!
This is a recipe I got from my Crazy Plates cookbook. Dip any fruit in this sweet and creamy dip. Try bread or crackers too.
Delicious wraps with a peanut sauce!
My husband said this was better than Pizza Hut, even better than camp union (and they have that made-at -home taste). My daughter and I liked it too. I made home made pizza crust (which wasn't all that great), a few days ago and needed to use up the few ingredients I had leftover, so just bought a Boboli crust.
Yummy muffins. Great breakfast food.
Easy and Delicious! My 3.5 year old daughter loved these (and so did daddy and I)!
I made this up tonight, and my 3 year old daughter and husband loved it, and I am happy to say, so did I. It felt so healthy too!
A yummy, satisfying dessert. It won't make you feel like you wish you could have more, because it's nice and filling and rich!
These are cute and delicious! Also, they are a great recipe to make with kids, even young children. It's easy and fun, and they will love their own personal pie!
Great family dinner! Not too spicy for the kids but enough flavor for the parents! My daughter loved eating this soup with tortilla chips.
Great treat! My 3 year old daughter loved them too!
Delicious, easy stir fry!
Someone submitted a great recipe but did not enter the ingredients correctly. Also I took the liberty of making it a little lower in calories.
Great make-ahead breakfast!
My mom-in-law gave me this recipe. I tried it last night. It's delicious and easy to make.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Banana Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- Dawnn's Garlic Chicken Surprise
- Sweet & Crispy Apple Chips
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- EASY CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE
- Homemade mac and cheese with chicken
- Mandarin Pork w/Brown Rice
- Spanish Rice
- fiesta fish
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Cream of Chicken and Potatoes
- Tuna and Veggie Salad, Quick Recipe Morph
- twice baked potato casserole
- Coconut Cream Meringue Pie
- Black Bean Burrito Bake
- No-bake cookie oatmeal
- Creamy mushroom chicken
- Veggie Pizza on Whole-Wheat Crust with Feta and Mozzarella Cheeses
- Jenny's Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- Pineapple-Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Tasty Trail Mix
- Sherry's Seasoned Grilled Potatoes
- Quick Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta
- SANTA FE SOUP
- zucchini brownies
- Salmon Cakes
- Slow Cooker Easy Chicken Gumbo
- Cashew Chicken
- Cinnamon Apple Bread
- Spicy Hamburger Stir Fry
- Beef, Bean and Veggie Soup
- Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- Steak and Potato Bomb
- Granny's Mock Ice Cream Sandwich
- Lowfat Banana Raisin muffins
- Zucchini Pineapple Bread
- Chicken Ratatouille
- Sweet n' Sour Chicken and Cabbage Soup
- Zucchini Bread Muffins
- Chicken Vegetable Soup with Rice
- Very Berry Smoothie
- Frosty Peach Shake
- Bean Casserole
- Pork Chops with Rice
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Skillet Sweet Potato "Fries"
- My no cook Raspberry jam
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Banana Orange Pops
- Yummy Garlic Wings
- Bulgur with Apples, Currants and Toasted Pecans
- Spinach-Feta Personal Pizza
- Parmesan Basil Salmon
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Bread
- Cassie's Oven-Roasted Vegetables
- Chocolate Fondue
- Kim's lowfat jalapeno poppers
- Banana-Nut Bread
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Red, White & Blueberry Crisp
- Hearty Spaghetti
- Better than mozzarella sticks
- Peanut-Apple Butter Banana Split Bread
- Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Sticky Chicken
- Chicken Picante
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
- Fruit Crisp
- Southwest Chicken and Bean Soup
- Southwestern Beans & Rice
- Hamburger Cassarole
- Apricot Bars
- Bacon Egg Salad
- Oreo Cream Dessert
- Healthy Family Pizza Night Pizza Dough
- Best Ever Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- spicy meatloaf
- Caribbean Chicken
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Kitri (Seasoned Beans, Rice and Vegetables)