More About SPARKLED87
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Lightened up version of a popular Facebook recipe.
These are SUPER easy and incredibly delicious muffin sized breakfast eggs. I also like to refer to them as "Green Eggs & Ham" because of the green onions on top. Inspired from recipes on Pinterest.com.
Quick, easy, protein-packed breakfast... What more could you ask for?
The creamy goodness of a chocolate shake.
Beef chili with just enough kick to warm you during those cold winter months...
This was my Grandmother's recipe and has always been a family favorite. It's a great way to add flavor to grilled chicken! The salt content is a little high but you can experiment with other seasonings to imitate the taste!
Recipes I've Rated:
- White Chicken Chili
- Cheesy Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Black Pepper Beef And Cabbage Stir Fry
- Cheesy Bacon Mac & Cheese
- Lowfat Cheeseburger Pie
- Perfect Pasta Primavera
- Stuffed Corn Bread with Bell pepper stuffing
- Cucumber Salad in Vinegar with Onion
- One-Pan Chicken Parmesan
- Apricot Chicken
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Pork Chop with Cider Gravy, Sauteed Apples and Onions
- Practically Cheesecake
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Creamy Low Fat Chicken Salad
- Diet Coke Sloppy Joes
- Herb-Roasted Idaho Potato Fries
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Barbque Chicken Sandwiches (crock pot)
- Hearty Hamburger Goulash
- Italian Style Turkey Burger
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken with Cheese Soup
- Turkey Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Diet Coke Chicken