More About NGSMART1
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
You can make this completely vegetarian/vegan by omitting the Worcestershire sauce.
The ultimate in healthy desserts. No added sugar, but they taste so good! So many possible varieties.
I hadn't made a Shepherd's Pie in ages. I made this version of it (with ingredients I had on hand) and really liked the result.
I threw together this version of an all vegetable lasagna one day. The flavors came together so well, I had to write it down.
Traditional Egyptian dish that my best friend's mother taught us to make when I was growing up. This is a very simple, delicious recipe. Nutritional information is done with whole chicken breasts.
This was inspired by a classic Arabic recipe. I made my own healthy modifications.
I made up this lower-fat version of a trifle one day as a Valentine's Day dessert for my hubby. We both loved it so much, it has become a specialty of mine. There are an infinite number of variations.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Coach Nicole's Cocoa-Nut Buddies
- Roasted Buckwheat Breakfast Cereal
- No Added Sugar Pumpkin-Apple Butter
- Breakfast Casserole
- Better Banana-Raisin Oatmeal Muffin
- Granny's Mock Ice Cream Sandwich
- Magical Pudding "Pie" Dessert
- Fat-free Cream Cheese Frosting
- Diet Soda Brownies
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Butternut Squash Macaroni and Cheese
- Low fat Banana Bread
- Sweet Potato Crumble
- Peanut Butter Banana Wrap
- Healthy Moussaka
- Turkey Breakfast Gravey
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
Healthy recipes for the holidays