More About PATTIJOHNSON
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Nice side for any type of meat or salad menus.
Nice side dish
Nice cold side salad to any meal, especially in summer.
Use as the main entree over salad greens.
Good for ya!
A real comfort food! Great for a cold day with a side salad.
A satisfying pasta salad with extra protein. Great side dish to have with BBQ'd or roasted meats.
A hearty, comforting casserole that's great for cold days.
This colorful and fluffy casserole is versatile because it can be served at breakfast, lunch or dinner. It pairs up beautifully with a crisp green salad or fruit in summer, or as a steamy side dish with steak, chicken or fish in the winter. This dish is easy to make even for the most novice of cooks!
This is a hearty bread which is perfect for toast or open-faced sandwiches. Quick and easy to make.
A nice cold salad which goes great with BBQ'd meats or fish entrees. Great for picnics, as there is no mayonnaise. Cumin and chilies give this dish a zesty Mexican flare!
This bread has been in my family for many years, and it yields to many variations and substitutions (if you would like it lower in calories and fats, such as egg substitute, low-fat cheese, skim milk, etc.). It makes a great addition to a fish dinner or with eggs for breakfast, or just by itself!
These cheeseburger buns are definitely a comfort food but great with a crisp green salad. In my family, they are loved for picnics. As an alternative to making the dough from scratch, store-bought rolls can be used for this recipe, but calories would need to be adjusted appropriately. I have also had great luck making this bread dough in my food processor which is much faster and easier on the wrists. Enjoy!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Banana Walnut Protein Muffins
- Bourbon Street Chicken (Slow Cooker)
- DELICIOUS sweet potato and chicken enchiladas
- Nutella Cream Pie. 1/8-9" pie = 1 serving
- Cottage Cheese Bread
- Baked Polenta Casserole
- Toasted Nut and Grain Pilaf
- Huckleberry Mini Muffins
- Chicken Satay
- Peanut Noodles with Shrimp
- Eggy Bread
- BBQ Chicken Salad
- Danish Aebleskiver (Pancake Balls)
- Yummy Pumpkin Muffins
- Tortilla Chip Casserole
- Crockpot Chicken and wild rice casserole
- Skinny Gina's Pumpkin Spice Crepes
- LOW CARB PUMPKIN NOG
- Lynda's White Chicken Chili
- Orzo, Tomato and Zucchini Toss
- Chickpea Salad with blue cheese
- Butterscotch Scones
- Citrus Cheesecake
- Harvest Tomato Tart
- Easy Low Fat Individual Peach Cobblers
- Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich
- Salmon Cakes
- Fish Veronique
- Stuffing Muffins
- Low Carb Cheesecake
- Zuppa du Jour
- Avocado Veggie Crackers
- Fruit-Filled Chocolate Meringues
- Creamy Fruit Dip
- Ginger Beef
- Bright Green Goddess Veggie Sandwich
- Cauliflower with Ginger
- Vegan Pasta Salad