More About RECREATING_ME
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
No steeping of tea required for this recipe! Not adding more sugar in addition to what is already in the concentrates also helps to make this version a bit more workable with most diets.
Perfectly complements apples, strawberries, peaches, nectarines, or any other fruit you like! My family loves this, and it's a hit whenever we have gatherings.
A nice frozen treat -- perfect for hot summer days!
This recipe is a little time-consuming with all the prep, but it comes together easily and tastes yummy!
My mom made this a lot when I was younger, and I loved it! Boiling the chicken (vs. browning in oil) reduces the fat content, but retains the flavor.
This is a good alternative to the versions with tons of sugar in them.
This recipe is a very healthy way to use up overripe bananas, and my kids love them! (I do, too!)
Recipes I've Rated:
- Gone All Day Casserole
- Chicken with Mushrooms and onions in a white wine sauce
- Chicken Breasts with Red Wine Sauce
- Chicken Bundles
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Ground turkey Sloppy Joes
- Banana Raisin Muffins
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Goin' Green Smoothie
- Honey-Balsalmic Chicken Breast
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Ground Beef and Potato-mash Caserole
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- My Turkey Meatloaf
- Salmon Loaf
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Melissa's Easy Favorites - Desserts
A mix of favorite recipes to make. Guaranteed they will be easy to make -- complicated recipes don't work so well for me :)
|Melissa's Easy Favorites - Main Dishes
These are recipes that I have found, modified, or created to work into my family's meal plan.
|Melissa's Easy Favorites - Appetizers and Drinks