More About RECREATING_ME
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I found a recipe on Yahoo! Food (https://www.yahoo.com/food/a-
76222985910.html), but didn't have a few of the ingredients on hand. I made some substitutions and was very happy with the results. The spices used in this soup really bring it to life!
Chocolate-covered blueberries in a glass (but so much better for you)!
No steeping of tea required for this recipe! Not adding more sugar in addition to what is already in the concentrates also helps to make this version a bit more workable with most diets.
Perfectly complements apples, strawberries, peaches, nectarines, or any other fruit you like! My family loves this, and it's a hit whenever we have gatherings.
A nice frozen treat -- perfect for hot summer days!
This recipe is a little time-consuming with all the prep, but it comes together easily and tastes yummy!
My mom made this a lot when I was younger, and I loved it! Boiling the chicken (vs. browning in oil) reduces the fat content, but retains the flavor.
This is a good alternative to the versions with tons of sugar in them.
This recipe is a very healthy way to use up overripe bananas, and my kids love them! (I do, too!)
Recipes I've Rated:
- Spinach, Celery, Carrot, Apple, and Strawberry Smoothie
- Berry Avocado Smoothie
- Whey powder chocolate peanut butter banana smoothies
- Healthy Banana 'Ice Cream' Cookie Sandwich
- Gone All Day Casserole
- Chicken with Mushrooms and onions in a white wine sauce
- Chicken Breasts with Red Wine Sauce
- Chicken Bundles
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Ground turkey Sloppy Joes
- Banana Raisin Muffins
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Goin' Green Smoothie
- Honey-Balsalmic Chicken Breast
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Ground Beef and Potato-mash Caserole
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- My Turkey Meatloaf
- Salmon Loaf
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Melissa's Easy Favorites - Desserts
A mix of favorite recipes to make. Guaranteed they will be easy to make -- complicated recipes don't work so well for me :)
|Melissa's Easy Favorites - Main Dishes
These are recipes that I have found, modified, or created to work into my family's meal plan.
|Melissa's Easy Favorites - Appetizers and Drinks
My daughter has braces and is getting to the point that it hurts to eat. In making sure that she gets what her body needs, I am turning to smoothies. Of course, they can benefit me, as well!