More About LYNNETH7
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a variation on a more traditional recipe that I invented
Cool, refreshing, decidedly healthful, absolutely DELICIOUS, this is my favorite drink. I despise coffee, and I find this gives just enough caffeine in the morning to gently wake me without giving me jitters. Sometimes I don't fee like actually eating in the morning and this is what I grab on my way out.
Some info about Matcha:
Matcha is ground green tea leaves native to Japan, used in tea ceremonies there. You know the health benefits of green tea everyone has been raving about? 1 tsp of matcha is as beneficial as up to 6 tsp of brewed green tea leaves because you actually eat matcha powder instead of tossing it away after brewing.
Get yourself a decent matcha powder. Check your local asian supermarkets. Find a container sealed with a vacuum/nitrogen lock. Make sure it is grown in Uji for best quality. "Thin" Matcha is fine for this drink and other recipes.
For more information about the health benefits of green tea, check out the spark articles -- there are tons.
Admittedly, the sodium is quite high in this... but there is no better way to satisfy a pizza craving without breaking the diet. . .
it also offers a whopping 16 grams of fiber...!
Delicious, creamy, green soup that tastes like it should be more calories!
This tastes almot exactly like Arby's chicken salad -- but with no trans fat, 33% fewer calories and 75% less saturated fat.
a savory, slightly spicy crab dip. Works well cold or baked.... don't skimp on fresh ingredients-- the aromatics are amazing. This dip is great for summer picnics and parties, though you may want to double it.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Salad Nicoise (nee - SWAZ) using Fresh Summer Vegetables
- Peanut Sesame Noodles with Tofu and Vegetables
- Carrot and Leek Frittata with Terragon
- Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken with Orzo and Roasted Vegetables
- Soba Noodles, Chicken, and Veggies with Caramelized Garlic Sauce
- Family Flank Steak with mushroom sauce
- Japanese Rice Balls (Onigiri)
- Missa's Herby Basmati Rice
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Soup
- Green Smoothie
- Tuna Patties
- Russian Mike's Incredible Matcha Smoothie
- Kim's lowfat jalapeno poppers
- Coach Nicole's Fresh Guacamole
- Lentil Soup
- Greek Chickpeas and Spinach
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- healthier haluski
- Basic Balsamic Vinagrette
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sunshine Rice
- Citrus Rice - (Sunshine Rice)
- Creamy Spinach Zucchini Soup
- Lemon Dill Dip
- Grilled Pork Chops with Grape and Fig Chutney
- Cassie's EASY Spinach & Rice Casserole
- Garlic Pita Chips
- Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken