More About VANANDEL
Recipes I've Shared:
Light salad, delicious.
Low fat muffins or bread with 4 grams of fiber per muffin. These muffins are sweetened with three kinds of fruit: strawberries, bananas and applesauce. No added fat.
Plenty of vegetables per serving, fiber from whole wheat pasta and succulent low-cal shrimp!
Moist sweet bread with no added fat. Can be made into muffins or loafs (baking time will be less for muffins). Lots of fiber and low-fat.
Makeover of another low fat banana bread. Lots of fiber and no added fat.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Brown Sugar Peach Shortcake
- Kitchen Basics: Buttermilk Biscuits
- Slow Cooker Easy Chicken Gumbo
- Easy Whole Wheat Flatbread
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Raspberry-Lemon Scones
- Vegetarian Vindaloo
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Protein Powder Peanut Butter Balls
- Tofu Chocolate Pie
- Pumpkin Gingerbread
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Simple baked pears
- Coach Nicole's Fresh Guacamole
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Chicken and Shrimp Paella
- Coconut Meringue Cookies
- Roasted Salmon with Apple-Almond Pesto
- White Chicken Chili
- Peppermint-Dark Chocolate Slice and Bake Cookies
- Spice Cookies
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Quinoa and Pomegranate Salad
- Pomegranate Bread
- Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Black Bean Chicken
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Roll-Up
- Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich Unchained Recipe Contest
- Egg & Sausage Breakfast Muffin Sandwich
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Ginger Beef
- Veggie Kebabs
- Tex Mex Calzones
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Chicken Marsala
- Good-for-You Cornbread
- Rainy Day Soup