More About BASKETLADY6
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a favorite I found on the Internet years ago. It's a meal in itself, and is excellent. I omit the salt and pepper.
A crockpot recipe to cook overnight; great to use fresh vegetables or a combination of fresh, frozen, and canned. Good for a light summer meal or to warm up a lunch in the winter.
A quick meal to serve with southwest style corn or another side dish
This is a delicious baste to use for a small turkey breast or even a whole small hen. It is not overpowering in its flavoring.
A good breakfast pizza for a summer day
My mother-in-law made this with ground beef and corn, but I've substituted foods I have that are similar. Either way, it's a delicious casserole!
A light side salad with no dressing needed
a quick supper for the kids
A flavorful reduced sugar marinade to complement the Thanksgiving, or any day, turkey!
This is a low-cal, sugar free, easy-to-make main dish.
For a fast meal, an appetizer, or to quench a "pizza craving"
This bright, cherry salad uses a combination of fresh produce and spices. It's a great side dish or can be used as an entree for lunch.
This is a Jamie Oliver Recipe, and it's great!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Zucchini Patties
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Blueberry Vanilla Protein Pancakes
- Chicken Oregano with Sweet Peppers
- Italian Vegetable Bake
- Chicken Croquettes
- Hungarian Chicken Paprika
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Taco Soup
- Taco Seasoning
- Homemade zuppa toscana soup
- Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad
- Ground Chuck Vegetable Soup
- Bavarian Beef
- Waldorf Salad
- Beef Tacos
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms with Herbs
- Herb-Seasoned Chicken Breasts
- Broccoli, Potato, Cheese Soup
- Sweet and Sour Seashells
- Chili Popcorn
- Bean Casserole
- zucchini and peppers
- Hearty Beef & Vegetable Stew