More About LOULOUBELLE2
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Hard to realize that there aren't chocolate chips in these
Very moist, may frost or serve with just a sdollop of Whip Cream
Frosting or Whip Cream is not figured in the calorie count
Fruit mix from Trader Joes.
May use Turkey as well
Yo u may add or subtract ingredients to your taste.
Serve with a crusty roll for a great dinner.
Soup doubles and freezes well.
I freeze bits of vegetables and then add them to the soup as well.
Cabbage, fresh, 2.5 cup, shredded
Onions, raw, 1.5 cup, sliced
Enova Oil, 1 tbsp
Pepper, black, 1 tsp
Great Pot Luck dish.
Great way to use those wonderful garden veggie's
Very moist and great left overs.
May substitue Chicken Tenders in place of the Breasts
Recipes I've Rated:
- Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal
- Zucchini Brownies
- Sweet Potatoe Mix
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp
- Herb Roasted Whole Chicken
- Oatmeal & Spice Muffins w/ Peaches
- Garlic & Mushroom Pork Loin Chops
- Syrian Style Greens Beans with Tomatoes
- Country Captain Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
- Sauteed Green Beans
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Eggplant Pasta
- Rhubarb Sauce
- Creamy Parmesan Broiled Tilapia
- Crustless Strawberry Pie
- Boiled Ham & Cabbage Dinner
- Asparagus Asiago
- Green Pea Salad
- K's homemade turkey noodle soup
- One-bowl microwave oatmeal
- The SparkPeople Special Smoothie
- Paula's Sweet Mixed Vegetables
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Low-Sodium Apricot Chicken
- Rhubarb Crisp
- Cabbage and Zucchini
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Mary's 'Leftovers' Squash Casserole
- Scallops with Fettuccine Alfredo
- Orange Pork Chops
- Banana Raisin Muffins
- Oh Boy, Salad!