More About MRSMILLER777
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
We had ready made pie crust, red & green bell peppers, a ham steak, eggs and cheese :)
This is a really good combination of recipes without the crust to save on calories & fat and keep the great seasonal flavor of fresh pumpkin!
Lots of meat & veggies in this wonderful classic. It's Easy because you don't have to boil the noodles, but the time saved on boiling the noodles you use on chopping veggies which makes it a little bit better for you!
This is an adaptation from a recipe I found on the Cooking Light website, from July 2004, that was on /www.sustainabletable.org. This is a great healthier version of zucchini bread with only 3 tablespoons of oil compared to many recipes with 1 cup per loaf. With whole wheat, 2 cups of zucchini and nuts, this is a fairly healthy treat!
it's worth the time and effort cause it's so good and so good for you...
Yummy way to add lots of veggies to your meal.
This is a little spicy but really good with a baked potato.
It was good, but we'll make changes from here
These are a favorite in my house!
Not exactly healthy, but it is a great dessert. It came from allrecipes website but has been modified and thought I would enter the information here for us to use also.
Little prep time, good flavor, and my kids favorite at my mom's place ;-)
Recipes I've Rated:
- Peanut Butter Smores Bars
- Pork Chop & Apple Bake
- Betty's zucchini oven fries
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Glitter Grapes
- Easy Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie
- Banana Bread
- Cola Chicken
- Libby's Pumpkin Roll -from Very Best Baking
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Scones
- Parmesan Herb Baked Tilapia
- Feta Mushroom Spinach Quiche
- Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
- Fried Zucchini Patties
- My Macaroni Salad
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Simple Pork Chops
- Key Lime Pie
- Crunchy Oat Chicken Tenders
- Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- Easy Ham & Cheese Quiche
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- balsamic glazed pork tenderloin
- Chicken Cacciatore Slow Cooker
- Bisquick oven baked chicken
- NOT Fried Eggplant
- Coach Nicole's Fresh & Skinny Guacamole
- Katie's Summer Peach Crisp
- Slow Cooker Beef Ribs
- Amish Friendship Bread
- Chicken Lasagna