More About PEGGIE0203
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
The almond milk is great for my guys, who have varying degrees of dairy intolerance. I love the flavor!
Healthy & tasty! Very moist cookie.
Adapted from yummly.com
All-Bran Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Although the original recipe used butter & cream, I omit these ingredients. If using cream, a little goes a long way, and does alter the flavour if you prefer a creamier soup.
Using whole oat and barley flours makes these muffins a healthy snack. The batter is thick, but if it is too dry, I add more applesauce.
I tweaked this recipe from a favourite cook book. The original used white flour and white sugar. I also added applesauce to make the muffins more moist (and palatable), and double the chocolate chips. :) My husband says they taste too good to be healthy! (It must be all the chocolate chips I add.) I use the darkest chocolate chips I can find.
Recipes I've Rated:
- French Toast Casserole
- Tomato Soup Cake
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread or Muffins
- Peanut Butter Fudge Protein Bars
- Low-Sodium Breakfast Sausage
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Runner's Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Spicy Hummus Dip
- Ranch Roasted Pork Chops & Red Potatoes
- Rise and Shine Muffins
- Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup
- Brown Rice Meatloaf
- Brown Sugar-Mustard Pork Chops
- Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Banana Strawberry Chocolate Chip Brownies