More About KAREN42BOYS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This burger held its shape well. Nice to have a vegan burger that doesn't collapse. Lots of flavor with the spices.
Refreshing minty drink
It's a similar cooking process to making a corn polenta.
I altered the recipe to be 6 cups instead of 2 cups of water to bring the carb percentage per ounce down. This is a per ounce match of carbs to Gatorade.
a very satisfying meal.
This is tasty! Not super sweet, but sweet enough to make me happy. The crumble on top is very loose and dry, but it tastes great. Adding a little water to make it clump more might be an idea to play with.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crock Pot (Slow Cooker) Rosemary Lamb
- Masala Dal
- Bison-bella Boursin Burgers
- Black Bean & Spinach Quesadilla
- Noodles with Easy Peanut Sauce
- Sunbutter Raisin Granola ~ Peanut Free!
- Bourbon Glazed Salmon
- Original Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Greek Yogurt Chicken
- Tempeh "Chicken" Salad
- Herb-Roasted Idaho Potato Fries
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Spinach Burgers
- Goin' Green Smoothie
- Indian Cauliflower with Potatoes (Aloo Gobi)