More About SOOKIE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Morning grab n' go breakfast. I followed Kelly's Peachy Oatmeal Bake recipe (SLBBW66) with the following modifications. Serves 6.
Easy grab and go breakfast during the work week.
Dip or spread for your favorite fruit.
Quick delicious snack or meal option. Perfect for the Daniels diet or fast.
Slightly modified. A simple and light option to traditional cabbage rolls. With a short prep time, you can get in a 30-45 min workout while this casserole is baking.
Start your mornings off to a good start and knock out 3 freggies!
its game time!
I've tried a few crockpot oatmeal recipe from the site here, but they've always burned. I found one on online and found the timing to be perfect (give or take a few minutes). I've tweeked a bit, but kept the timing the same.
Found this on Black Women Do Workout Facebook page. I belive the creater is Ms Sikwata.
salad from the local deli near the office
modified recipe from MIZPEACH
modified this from another spark recipe here. This reminded me of a pumpkin pie without the pumpkin.
Basic egg white w/no additional items added to it. Great for a high protein breakfast.
Nice comfort meal. Had a taste for veal and couldn't find a recipe on SP. This Original recipe modified from cambellskitchen.com with what I had available.
Clean meal from Oxygen Magazine.
great after and intense workout or a mid-day snack. I found this on the back of the Designer Whey Canister
I modified this recipe from a clean eating magazine recipe with ingredients I had on hand and omitted something
This simple dressing makes 1.5 cups (1 TB each serving)
from ChaLEAN Extreme burn phase
from chaLEAN extreme Burn Phase
= 3 ww pts
from chaLEAN xtreme burn "snack" phase
= 4 ww pts
from chaLEAN extreme burn phase
= 5 ww pts
from ChaLEAN extreme program burn phase
this is from ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Breakfast menu.
ww points = 6 (according to CE's nutritional facts)
this is great for a quick meal on the go because it can be frozen. this recipe is not my original - found on south beach sparkteam.
great for a south beach phase 1 breakfast.
this not my recipe. found it on SB P1 sparkteam.
Great dessert or breakfast.
Great as a side dish or Main dish.
from chaLEAN extreme burn "snack" phase
= 2 ww pts
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crock Pot Tortellini and spinach soup
- South Beach Chock-Full-of-Veggies Chili with ground turkey
- Grits with eggs and spinach
- SW Ground Turkey & rice 1 skillet meal
- Turkey-Apple Burgers (1/4 lb burger = 1 serving)
- Kale, cranberry salad
- 100 Calorie Blueberry Muffins
- Vegetarian Spaghetti with Arugula, Tomato & Feta
- Spring Mix Salad with Pears and Feta
- Kelly's Peachy Oatmeal Bake
- Company Beans & Rice
- Date Honey (DF)
- Susan's Vegetarian Chili
- Banana Bread
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Lowfat Blue Cheese Dressing
- Blue Cheese Steak Salad
- Clean Eating Carrot Bread
- Whole-Grain Berry Muffins
- Fool Proof Oven Baked Brown Rice
- Sauteed Red & Green Peppers and Onion
- Vegan Oatmeal Black Bean Burgers
- Mediterranean Chicken Soup
- Easy Instant Oatmeal mix
- Chicken, Broccoli, Rice Bake (Campbell soup can recipe)
- Heart Smart Carrot Muffins
- Pumpkin Cream Roll
- Vegetarian Black Bean Soup (Slow Cooker-Style)
- Basic Sauteed Kale
- Coffee House Iced Vanilla Latte
- Light Alfredo Sauce
- Vegan "Tuna" Salad
- Grapefruit Salad
- Scrambled egg muffins
- Banana Nut Bread
- Coconut Poke Cake (Lite)
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Crunchy Oven Fried Tilapia
- Fred's Salmon Cakes
- Slow Cooker Turkey Wings
- Garlic Tomato Basil Penne Pasta
- Rise and Shine Crockpot Fruit N' Oatmeal
- Kale Chips
- Simple Turkey Meatloaf
- Chock Full Of Veggies Chilli- South Beach
- Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- Baked Parmesan Tilapia
- South Beach Friendly Mock Oatmeal (P1)
- Egg Muffins
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Broccoli and Brown Rice Casserole
- Baked Potato
- Fall Harvest Salad
- basic green smoothie with flax
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Beef Jerky
- 90 Calorie Big Spaghetti Bowl
- Honey Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
- Tangy Honey Mustard Dressing &/or Dip
- Chock full of veggies Beef Chili
- South Beach Chock-Full-Of-Veggies Chili (Phase 1)
- Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing-Low fat
- Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
- Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil Salad Dressing
- Salmon Salad
- Salsa Turkey Loaf
- 15 Minute Chicken & Brown Rice
- Stuffed Hamburgers (figured correctly)
- Nancy's Ol' Fashioned, Easy, Simple Chicken Soup...Un-Chained Recipe Contest!
- Idaho Turkey
- Mrs. K's Black Bean Burgers (Un-Chained Recipe Contest)
- Smokehouse Chicken (unchained recipe contest!)
- Sesame Stir-Fried Green Beans
- Orange Cottage Cheese Salad
- Dahl (Red Lentils) with Kale
- low carb egg and cottage cheese salad
- Abby's Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing
- The BEST Tuna Salad
- Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Oven French Fries
- Leftover steak soup
- Clean Chicken, Potato, and Veggie Bake
- Peanut Butter Crepes
- Tastefully Simple Potato Cheddar Quiche
- super easy egg salad
- FRIED EGGPLANT
- Basic crockpot oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Pear Oatmeal with Wheat Berries
- Oven baked asparagus
- Indian-Spiced Roasted Chickpeas
- Chicken Capri (SB Phase 1)
- Avocado-Tuna Salad
- Crockpot Black beans & brown rice
- Slow Cooker Collard Greens
- Eggs over Rice
- Chickpea and Couscous Lunchbox (6.5 points p/serve)
- Sue's Favorite Tuna Salad
- WW Friendly Cranberry Chicken
- South Beach Breakfast Cups (P1) with Sausage/Bacon & Cheese
- Greek Chickpeas and Spinach
- Lemon Dill Chicken (from frozen)
- Tastefully Simple Spinach and Herb Dip-Lower Fat
- microwave apple
- Black Bean Chicken
- Best Scrambled Eggs
- Baked Chicken Thighs
- How you bean brownies
- Fried Cabbage
- Meat Loaf with applesauce
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Chrystal's Pancakes
- Fiber One Parfait
- Hamburger-Vegetable Soup
- Hearty Veggie Turkey Chili
- Best tuna "salad"
- Baked Seafood Lasagna
- Pumpkin Oatmeal
- Cauliflower, Spinach and Zucchini Soup
- Salad With Cranberries
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|W8W & South Beach Friendly Recipes
Helpful recipes for W8W Healthy Filling and South Beach Diet Proams. (Core, Momentum, Simply Filling)
|Sookie's Favorite SOUTH BEACH Recipes
|Sookie's Holiday Cooking
|Tastefuly Simple Recipes
|Sookie's ALL Low-Fat
|Sookie's Slow Cooker
|Sookie's Salads (green leaves)
A collection of Daniel Fast friendly recipes to use when following a Daniel-type fast. No meat fish or poultry or, sweetners of anykind (i.e., honey or agave necter). The goal is to not only fast following the principles of Daniel, but to draw closwer to God.
|Nutribullet & Other Juicing/Smoothie Recipes