More About H-2-OH
Recipes I've Shared:
Rich raspberry smoothie with a yogurt tang and whey protein.
A basic in my house. Easy to make and no added sugar like storebought sauce. Sometimes I substitute ground beef or rinsed, canned legumes for vegetarian. Sometimes I'll use 2 cans of tomato sauce or add garlic salt. (I didn't add salt for this recipe.)
Red wine simmers in extra flavor. The alcohol cooks out. Season to taste with Italian seasoning or oregano and basil.
We came up with a healthier option for breakfast hashbrowns. Baking the potatoes ahead of time in the microwave saves time. You can use Canadian bacon, ham lunchmeat, or bacon for variety. Whatever you have on-hand.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies
- Steph2003's Chicken & Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Jambalya
- Fake-Out Low Calorie Ranch Dressing
- Smoky Cheese Black Bean and Rice Casserole
- Ground Turkey and Cabbage Stew
- Red Beans and Rice
- Trail Mix Bars
- Yogurt Ranch Dip
- Turkey Veggie Soup
- Lime Ricotta Dream (sugar free)
- pumpkin fluff
- Double Batch Basic Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Unique Healthy Chili
- Chicken Ole
- Creamy Pasta Bake