More About RAMPANTPANDA
Recipes I've Shared:
This recipe, made with whole wheat macaroni, is adapted from Alton Brown's stovetop recipe.
A meat-free stroganoff that's rather tasty. Source recipe with pictures (and meat) is here: http://www.cookingforengineers
Give these no-bake protein bars a try! One bar fills me up for about 4 hours!
This is the Hungry Girl recipe with slightly more fat. Use fat free cheeses to cut down the calories even more! Also, a few more portabellas wouldn't hurt if you have a big enough pan :)
Chocolate raspberry cookies from the Secrets of Fat-Free Baking cookbook.
Half of Alton Brown's sugar cookie recipe with half the sugar and some healthier substitutions.
The Morningstar recipe, with a few healthy revisions such as use of reduced-fat mayo. Soy burgers with mozzarella, pesto, and roasted bell peppers!
A simple broccoli side dish that goes well with many Asian dishes!
Aida Mollenkamp's lemon chicken recipe adapted for fake chicken. Nice for a bit of variety!
Adaptation of the Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook recipe of the same name.
This is the original recipe with a little less oil and fat.
This spicy recipe is from the Morningstar website and won my meat-eating husband's seal of approval! It's also a tasty way to get your cabbage and protein.
As seen on TV, but with half the sugar, half the oil, and low fat yogurt!
This is a copy of Panera Bread's orchard harvest salad, which I just can't get enough of! A tasty salad of romaine lettuce, dried cherries, gorgonzola, and pecans.
Muffins made with bananas, pineapple, and cinnamon. This is a great use for overripe bananas.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Strawberry Pancakes: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Iced Coffee (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Quesadilla Explosion Salad: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Mocha Frap-un-ccino Un-Chained Recipe Contest
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Martha Vineyard Salad
- Supreme Squash Casserole
- eggplant polenta casserole
- homemade italian salad dressing
- Coach Dean's Blue Oatmeal
- Easy low fat baked ziti
- My Aunt Linda's Spinach
- Mashed red potatoes with garlic and parsley
- Yummy Black Beans
- Easy Cheese and Bean Burritos
- Super Easy Scrambled Egg
- Chiles Rellenos Guillermos
- Seasoned Red Potatoes
- no guilt brownies
- Vegan Roasted Vegetable Cous Cous with Hummus
- High Fiber Low Fat English Muffin Pizza
- Hearty Beef & Vegetable Stew
- Real apple cinnamon muffins (not fake or miniature)
- Mom's Macaroni Casserole
- Roasted Edamame
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Favorite Sparkpeople Recipes
These are my favorite recipes that other SparkPeople have posted.