More About RAMPANTPANDA
Recipes I've Shared:
This recipe, made with whole wheat macaroni, is adapted from Alton Brown's stovetop recipe.
A meat-free stroganoff that's rather tasty. Source recipe with pictures (and meat) is here: http://www.cookingforengineers.com/recipe/
Give these no-bake protein bars a try! One bar fills me up for about 4 hours!
This is the Hungry Girl recipe with slightly more fat. Use fat free cheeses to cut down the calories even more! Also, a few more portabellas wouldn't hurt if you have a big enough pan :)
Chocolate raspberry cookies from the Secrets of Fat-Free Baking cookbook.
Half of Alton Brown's sugar cookie recipe with half the sugar and some healthier substitutions.
Half of Alton Brown's bran muffins, with the addition of blueberries and some health-related revisions.
The Morningstar recipe, with a few healthy revisions such as use of reduced-fat mayo. Soy burgers with mozzarella, pesto, and roasted bell peppers!
A simple broccoli side dish that goes well with many Asian dishes!
Aida Mollenkamp's lemon chicken recipe adapted for fake chicken. Nice for a bit of variety!
Adaptation of the Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook recipe of the same name.
This is the original recipe with a little less oil and fat.
This spicy recipe is from the Morningstar website and won my meat-eating husband's seal of approval! It's also a tasty way to get your cabbage and protein.
As seen on TV, but with half the sugar, half the oil, and low fat yogurt!
This is a copy of Panera Bread's orchard harvest salad, which I just can't get enough of! A tasty salad of romaine lettuce, dried cherries, gorgonzola, and pecans.
Muffins made with bananas, pineapple, and cinnamon. This is a great use for overripe bananas.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sunday Morning Strawberry Pancakes
- Iced Coffee (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Quesadilla Explosion Salad: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Mocha Frap-un-ccino
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Martha Vineyard Salad
- Supreme Squash Casserole
- eggplant polenta casserole
- homemade italian salad dressing
- Coach Dean's Blue Oatmeal
- Easy low fat baked ziti
- My Aunt Linda's Spinach
- Mashed New Potatoes with Garlic and Parsley
- Yummy Black Beans
- Easy Cheese and Bean Burritos
- Super Easy Scrambled Egg
- Chiles Rellenos Guillermos
- Seasoned Red Potatoes
- no guilt brownies
- Vegan Roasted Vegetable Cous Cous with Hummus
- High Fiber Low Fat English Muffin Pizza
- Hearty Beef & Vegetable Stew
- Real apple cinnamon muffins (not fake or miniature)
- Mom's Macaroni Casserole
- Roasted Edamame
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Favorite Sparkpeople Recipes
These are my favorite recipes that other SparkPeople have posted.