More About HAZELCAT1
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Makes a great meat-free meal or a yummy side dish!
The best cookie ever! My kids ask for these "plain jane" cookies more than any other!
Delicious and quick. What's better than that?!
Great for those crisp autumn nights. So colorful and different!
This is a hearty and oh so satisfying dish that serves more than 6 easily!
Try this for something very different!
Just four ingredients. Really good for something different. If too heavy on the calories, substitute skim evaporated milk for the evaporated milk .
This makes a very pretty and very different side-dish, great for company or just for the family. Colorful and yummy!
Great way to use up left over roast pork. Tasty, filling, and quick!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Creamy, Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- brown rice and lentil pilaf with chilies
- Carrot Soup
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- Meatless Four Cheese Baked Penne
- Ground Turkey Potato Casserole
- Chili - Ground Turkey Chili Stew + Halloween/Autumn Variation!
- Broccoli Tortellini Salad
- Caribbean Pork 'n' Rice