More About SCHAUJODY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This dish is spicier if using Rotel.
This is a tasty sweet and sour soup.
This is a meal in a bowl. Based on a Korean dish but recreated without soy sauce.
When served, the rice with be crispy on the bottom. If you aren't watching your sodium, feel free to add lite soy sauce to taste.
Substitute any vegetables that you like into the recipe.
I prepared this one day when we had lost our power and had to use the generator. The microwave worked and the chicken turned out delicious.
I served it with sweet potato and broccoli also cooked in the microwave.
This soup is quick and easy. It was adapted from another recipe, and the spices have been adjusted, as the original was much spicier. A very mild soup could be made by substitution pumpkin pie spices for the curry, cumin and cayenne.
The serving size is about 1 1/4 cups for 240 calories.
I had Saag Chicken recently at an Indian restaurant and loved it. The sauce is a mixture of spinace and tomatoes with typical seasonings. It's served over brown rice. I made up the recipe using things that I already had in my pantry.
You can make this a day ahead if you're having company and reheat.
I learned to make this soup when we lived in Costa Rica. My family like the bean soup with a drollop of sour cream.
Quick, cheap and easy
This is a great recipe and nobody will be able to tell that you've increased the fiber with beans!
Very easy to prepare. Can be served warm or cold.
A very easy summer salad.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Curried Carrot Soup by FANNETASTIC FOOD
- SacredWaters' Black bean, tomato & Pumpkin soup
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Crockpot Chicken Dinner
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Baked Chicken with Garlic and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Tomato Soup
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Very Lemony Chicken
- Apple Crisp
- Kirstin's Simple Berry Smoothie
- Roasted butternut squash and carrots
- Low Cholesterol Scalloped Potatoes
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Chicken Curry
- Janet's Strata
- Black Bean Chicken
- Fresh Garden Salad with Strawberries
- ElaineHN's Black Bean & Corn Salad
- Engine 2 Diet: Healthy Homemade Hummus
- Slow Cooker Apple Sauce Made Easy
- Pizza Quesadilla