More About STORMIE62
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
An easy dish for those night you are pressed for time.
Make this soup for a cold day. Serve as the main dish and add 2 oz. serving of grilled Mex-Tex chicken on the side or toss it in if you choose. Add a warm 2x2 square of corn bread you can't go wrong.
This is what I do when " the Guys " had sloppy joes after the dirt track races and bring home left over sloppy joe meat mixture.
This is a little Sumer taste of a favorite West Texas dish, now to save the waist line skip on the tortillas.
Recipes I've Rated:
- The BEST Tuna Salad
- BEST EVER LOW FAT/FAT FREE Mexican Taco Layer Dip
- Angel Food Cookies
- Heart Healthy Pasta Bake
- Ultra Crisp Sweet Potato Fries
- German Pancakes
- Grilled Chicken with Fruity Salsa
- Bread Pudding
- Slimmer Beef Stroganoff
- TOFU TENDERS
- Curried Mango Pork Chops
- Greek Peppers Sandwich (Vegitarian)
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Vegan Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Homemade Granola Bars
- Huevos Rancheros
- Creamed Veggies & Rice
- Cranberry Edamame Wild Rice Salad
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- Veggie Pizza on Whole-Wheat Crust with Feta and Mozzarella Cheeses
- Stir-Fry Vegetable with Shirataki Tofu Noodles
- Vegetarian Taco Salad
- Chipotle Cashew Chicken
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Garden Vegetable Frittata
- Jicama Salad
- Italian Roasted Chicken
- Honey Garlic Grilled Eggplant
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Stormie's Dessert Favorites from SparkPeople.com
It's dessert time, it happens and I am not going to fight those cravings, just make a better healthier choice.