More About SHASHEE71
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is just a simple squash recipe that is very delish!
Whether served as a main dish or in bite-size slices, this simple, tasty pizza is perfect for your next party.
This is such a yummy burger. It's more like a patty melt. If you are low carbing...skip the toast and that will save you 18 carbs and 90 calories per serving!!
This is the strawberry pretzel salad MINUS the pretzels....for us low carbers!!!
You know those heavenly, crispy little edges around your grilled cheese where the cheddar oozed out and crisped up on the side? Well... with these little cheese crisps that is just what you are getting!!
No carbs! Great for a little snack when you are craving that crunch from a potato chip. Just whip you up a batch of these little gems and they will satisfy that craving. Rich enough to where you only need just a few!
Make sure to just have one (you can do it!) and track this as part of your sweet treats for the day!!
My sister made this yummy little dish using ham steaks and was lip smacking DE-LISH!!! I had to try it with chicken breast!! So good.
This is the yummiest slaw recipe... the crunchy toasted Ramen and nuts make this such a hit at any gathering!
Who says you can't have your favorite comfort food. You just have to learn to use the low fat ingredients and you can enjoy just about anything!!
This is such a delicious comfort meal!! I usually serve it over some brown rice.
This was given to me by a woman I work with. I make it for so many holiday dinners. It is always requested. I don't normally make the low-fat version, but needed the nutritional info. It's time to try it low fat!!!
I stole this recipe from another Sparker. Her recipe called for 1 cup of frozen corn, but to make it South Beach friendly, I omitted it.
Thank you CHATTYCATHY2!!!
Found this in Food Network Magazine. Always looking for new ways to to veggies low carb!!
This is a fun and easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy. Fix a nice green salad and some crusty bread to go along with it.... You can really do this one as healthy as you want.
I found this little gem in Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine and had to share! It was so delicious!!! I made a few healthier choices than what the recipe actually called for.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Baked Ziti with Turkey
- Tater Tot Ground Turkey Casserole - Super Easy
- Deviled Eggs
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- Salmon Cakes
- Hamburger Vegetable Beef Soup
- Peanut Butter Dream Cup
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie
- South Beach Cottage Cheese Breakfast
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Rice Squares
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- New Potatoes w/olive & garlic~ 2 pts
- Pico de gallo (losingjess)
- Chocolate Nut Pie
- Rotel Cheese Dip with 2% Milk
- Asian dumplings - (1 dumpling) (losingjess)
- Salsa Chicken Baked
- Bobby's Pimento Cheese Recipe (low fat version of Paula Deen recipe)
- Creamy Cottage Desert
- Breakfast Rice
- Cauliflower Kugel
- Salmon Patties, Low Carb,
- BIG EASY SHRIMP
- Cyndi's "Twice Baked" Cauliflower
- Low Carb Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips
- Low Carb Deviled Eggs
- Oriental Green Beans
- Low Carb Crispy Pepperoni Chips
- Asparagus & Ham Mini Quiches
- American Chop Suey
- angie's just like take out fried rice
- nacho bake
- Speedy Chicken Stir-Fry
- Mom's Hashbrown Casserole
- Chicken Ball
- Poppy Seed Chicken
- Curry Chicken Thighs
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Sesame -Ginger Asparagus ( South Beach Phase 1)
- One-Pan Chicken Parmesan
- Creamy Chicken and Penne Pasta
- HealthierLynn's Fettuccine Alfredo
- Unstuffed Cabbage
- Crispy Ranch Chicken
- Caramel Puffcorn
- Paula Deen's Gorilla Bread
- Wild West Wagon Train Supper
- California Roll in a Bowl
- Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Breakfast Bake
- Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet
- Unstuffed Bell Peppers Casserole
- Low Fat Caramel Pie
- Grape Salad
- Mexican Potato Casserole
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
Some of these recipes have been suggested to me by friends, others I have found, tried and loved and some are just oldies that I have found that I had to include!
|Shashee's Beachy Cook Book
Some of these I have tried and loved and some I can't wait to make!!! Thank you everyone for sharing and posting all of these goodies. It makes low-carbing so much more fun and enjoyable!!