More About CASABLANCA3
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Zucchini puts the Italian in anybody's kitchen! And it's the Mediterranean diet that is soooo very healthy. This is my soulful American version. Enjoy!
This is a modification of traditional southern yams (usually dripping with everything sweet and yummy).
Delicious island dish! Be sure to use black plantain (black on the outside)
This recipe is courtesy of Emeril Lagasse, 2003. The Essence of Emeril show, episode: Quick Breads
Food & Wine Oct. 2008
Chef Recipes Made Easy - Indian
CHEF'S WAY - Making this herb sauce is a two-step precess; pureeing the cilantro, mint, jalapeno, garlic, cumin and lemon juice, then whisking in the yogurt separately.
EASY WAY - The bright cooling yogurty sauce comes together instantly in a blender.
Recipe from Oct. 2008 Food & Wine
Chef recipes made easy - Indian
Traditional southern dish my grandmother used to make. I saw it on a cooking show and modified it to go with my taste bud memories.
Recipes I've Rated:
- ANDYS TURKEY STUFFED PEPPERS
- Creamy Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast
- Cabbage soup cleasing diet
- Lisa's Greek Cucumber & Tomato Salad
- Zucchini Corn Succotash
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burrito
- Homemade Salsa
- Chicken & Broccoli Fettucini Alfredo
- Greek Style Cucumber Salad
- Greek Salad
- Tomato, Basil and Feta Salad
- applesauce and carrot salad
- Tasty Seasoned Cabbage
- Glazed Carrots
- Peanut Butter Cookies (per 1 cookie)
- Tropical Fruit Smoothie