More About BETRME100
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Easy, quick, inexpensive, healthier pizza. I never order pizza out any more. I make up my own pizza crust mixes and keep them in the pantry for those busy after-work evenings when I'm craving pizza. (Just put the dry ingredients in a clean glass canning jar, label, and store in pantry until needed). And this recipe can be adapted in numerous ways...you can sub pizza sauce for the BBQ sauce, use whatever veggies you have on hand, just make it to suit yourself.
I always end up with too many cherry tomatoes so threw together this recipe...I'm a vegetarian and this simple recipe provides 8 grams of protein.
This isn't particularly a low cal pizza, but you can add more veggies to up the nutritional make up of the recipe...I just used what I had on hand...also good with peppers...and I've used Morningstar veggie crumbles for a ground beef like pizza.
You can make one thick crust pizza or two thin crust pizzas with the dough from this recipe...and you can vary the toppings every time you make this.
Quick meal that allows me to use my garden produce.
Really good tasting. If you eat with a crumbled graham cracker, you'll swear you're eating pie!
This is such an easy recipe to prepare. I put everything in my slow cooker in the morning and have a delicious dinner waiting for me in the evening!
Quick preparation allows me to throw this in the slow cooker before work and have dinner ready when I get home. Just add a salad.
Recipes I've Rated:
- waffles whole wheat oatmeal
- Cottage Pumpkin Crustless Pie
- Slow Cooker Healthy Potato Soup
- Quick Black Bean & Sweet Potato Chili
- Roasted Kale Chips
- Zucchini-Carrot muffins
- Roasted Beets 'n' Sweets, all recipe
- Black Bean Whole Wheat Couscous Salad
- Grilled Eggplant
- Low Fat Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Olive Garden Minestrone Soup
- Iced Coffee (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Boneless Sweet BBQ Wings: SparkRecipes Un-Chained Recipe Contest Finalist
- Sesame Chicken
- Zucchini Crust Pizza
- Low fat Zucchini-Carrot Muffins
- SP_Stepf's Baked Veggie Burritos
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Oatmeal Buttermilk Belgian Waffles
- Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa
- Hearty Homemade Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Slow-cooker Minestrone
- Leftover Turkey Soup